Thebes

Johnny X

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2005
Jerseyville Illinois
Detector(s) used
White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes
My grandpa purchased this with a group of points a few years ago. Small knick on the tip. Nice bevel. Thinking about letting it go. Illinois.

Thanks for the look,

Steven Cannon
image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    893.4 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    855.8 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 0
nice one i think that we never really own anything we just take care of it so i see no harm in letting it go.

It's a shame the tip was broken, but if it doesn't mean that much to you selling or trading may be an option. :icon_scratch:

Yea, it just sits on a shelf collecting dust. I don't put the pieces he purchased with the ones we've personally found. So I'm interested in selling it. Someone with a love for Thebes type could give it a good home.

Buying and finding is 2 totally different emotions that's for sure. But if you have never actually put in the hours it takes to find your own then you wouldn't know the difference.

Nice thebes.

Buying and finding is 2 totally different emotions that's for sure. But if you have never actually put in the hours it takes to find your own then you wouldn't know the difference.
I've got a killer site. Been hunting it for 15+ years. Walked a lot of miles. But I've never bought it sold anything. So pieces that haven't came from our site just sit differently with me than the ones we've found. Much like you've said.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back