What's new

They came out in the morning this time to see me..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Same 2 from the last time I mowed same spot too and the one to the right has a growth under its right ear I see.

K1600_DSCN4144.webp

K1600_DSCN4143.webp


Another field ths guy was wandering through..

K1600_DSCN4171.webp


Guess he wanted to know what I was looking at..

K1600_DSCN4172.webp


Had to go back and finish late today,nice lighting too..

K1600_DSCN4176.webp

K1600_DSCN4185.webp

K1600_DSCN4188.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
healthy looking animals you got there
 
Was that a killdeer selfie?
 
I think it was this guy coming back to say 'try and catch me now' :laughing7:

K1600_DSCN3374.webp
 
you have very manly looking hands for a girl
 
Good pics, as always, Chris. I really enjoy having Killdeer around. I especially like how the youngsters are identical to the adults, but just tiny.
Jim
 
Good pics, as always, Chris. I really enjoy having Killdeer around. I especially like how the youngsters are identical to the adults, but just tiny.
Jim

Not so with humans though,what happened????????????
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom