fistfulladirt
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2008
- Messages
- 12,256
- Reaction score
- 4,968
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Great Lakes State
- Detector(s) used
- dirtfishing
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
They wouldn't let me bring in my detector!
I was off this week and Wed chaperoned my son's field trip to Greenfield Villiage. My third time there, I still enjoy going. I've included a few pics of some old architecture, and one of my great grandfather's steam-powered thresher, that we dedicated about 20 years ago. They still use it there for farming demos.
Got out a couple times, once to dig every pull-tab and penny signal to try for my first gold. Was not to be...also a couple old yards, one was great for building the wheat collection!
Oh well, it's all about the hunt. Good luck out there, ffd
I was off this week and Wed chaperoned my son's field trip to Greenfield Villiage. My third time there, I still enjoy going. I've included a few pics of some old architecture, and one of my great grandfather's steam-powered thresher, that we dedicated about 20 years ago. They still use it there for farming demos.
Got out a couple times, once to dig every pull-tab and penny signal to try for my first gold. Was not to be...also a couple old yards, one was great for building the wheat collection!
Oh well, it's all about the hunt. Good luck out there, ffd
Attachments
-
IMG_0653 [640x480].webp39.8 KB · Views: 260 -
IMG_0654 [640x480].webp21.1 KB · Views: 270 -
IMG_0655 [640x480].webp36.3 KB · Views: 273 -
IMG_0613 [640x480].webp37.1 KB · Views: 260 -
IMG_0615 [640x480].webp44.5 KB · Views: 260 -
IMG_0636 [640x480].webp47.3 KB · Views: 268 -
IMG_0640 [640x480].webp46.9 KB · Views: 267 -
IMG_0643 [640x480].webp42.3 KB · Views: 268 -
IMG_0645 [640x480].webp35.8 KB · Views: 255 -
IMG_0651 [640x480].webp35.8 KB · Views: 262
See ya buddy......






