What's new

✅ SOLVED Thing...

Gumba143

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2018
Messages
28
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
WI MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max / Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
from what?
 

Attachments

  • 20190504_184454.webp
    20190504_184454.webp
    395.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 20190505_043703.webp
    20190505_043703.webp
    439.6 KB · Views: 111
Here's what I can tell you about your finds... I have no idea what the other piece is.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :laughing7:
Dave

"In the early 1880s, Dr. Charles Browne Fleet, a physician and pharmacological thinker from Lynchburg, Virginia, invented ChapStick as a lip balm. This includes ChapStick four flavored sticks in 1971, ChapStick Sunblock 15 in 1981, ChapStick Petroleum Jelly Plus in 1985, and ChapStick Medicated in 1992."
 
Upvote 0
I agree! I'd write more but now I've gotta go get my Chapstick!
 
Upvote 0
Kinda looks like a ruffle attachment for a sewing machine
 
Upvote 0
Early version of a Leatherman?
 
Upvote 0
Thanks people, I found a place no one has been with a metal detector yet excited to get back!
 
Upvote 0
Good Id thats a start rippin
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom