What's new

Think i did good on these

mydogiscool

Full Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
126
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
The first set I gave 40.00 for all of them.The large one is 4.5 long. Paid 80.00. Would the large one be a spear point or a blade?
 

Attachments

  • image-1190293643.webp
    image-1190293643.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 114
  • image-564756173.webp
    image-564756173.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 111
  • image-1842335096.webp
    image-1842335096.webp
    48.6 KB · Views: 111
  • image-1397917578.webp
    image-1397917578.webp
    56.3 KB · Views: 114
  • image-203102215.webp
    image-203102215.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 112
  • image-1411738246.webp
    image-1411738246.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 113
  • image-2803895198.webp
    image-2803895198.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 116
  • image-4149476434.webp
    image-4149476434.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 109
  • image-4096798289.webp
    image-4096798289.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
Wow the last 4 white ones look familiar to the one I found last week. Mine was same Rock and red dot almost identical.
 

Attachments

  • image-2101527959.webp
    image-2101527959.webp
    25 KB · Views: 101
The last one looks almost like a Cobbs knife to me. Kinda like this one I believe.
 

Attachments

  • 100_2495.webp
    100_2495.webp
    142.6 KB · Views: 99

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom