Silver Stripe Bronze Member Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 1,801 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location USA Aug 26, 2010 #1 I know halves are out of season so I'll be poachin, just hope the game warden doesn't catch ME. HH all, Mark Upvote 0
I know halves are out of season so I'll be poachin, just hope the game warden doesn't catch ME. HH all, Mark
Bigj5731 Full Member Joined Aug 26, 2009 Messages 230 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Aug 27, 2010 #2 Good Luck! Let us know the results asap! Hopefully there is some silver out there waiting for you! -bigJ
Good Luck! Let us know the results asap! Hopefully there is some silver out there waiting for you! -bigJ
coolpix9 Bronze Member Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 1,224 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 27, 2010 #3 Hey ME, maybe you should dig out your gold pan and hit a few banks like the "West Bank of the Mississippi" I hate to see you suffering with CRHing. Have fun out there Mark. Jim
Hey ME, maybe you should dig out your gold pan and hit a few banks like the "West Bank of the Mississippi" I hate to see you suffering with CRHing. Have fun out there Mark. Jim
coinmojo Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 2,484 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Aug 27, 2010 #4 Mark Please poach my boxes they haven't produced in 4 months... lol Just the sort of thing that will give me a break from my rigorous skunk searches. Mojo
Mark Please poach my boxes they haven't produced in 4 months... lol Just the sort of thing that will give me a break from my rigorous skunk searches. Mojo
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS Sep 4, 2010 #5 good luck!