What's new

This Girls Dangerious

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,858
Reaction score
76,298
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Normally I Do not Like any Violent Sports , Kick Boxing, Football, Rastling, Boxing , Etc.
But there is Someting about her I Find Visually stunning to watch .
she's really not even pretty (she even Reminds me of Cheech Marin in a Tutu :tongue3:)

so :dontknow: I Don't know):dontknow:
 
Muay Thai can be a devastating martial art, indeed.
 
Am I Wrong on that Likeness :laughing9:
 
Last edited:
The Girl in the Video


000aaa.webp
000bbb.webp
 

CRAZY... Mona Kimura Sent These Girls To HOSPITAL... Brutal Beatdowns!​




She Don't Look Bad when not Wearing those Skanky Hair Ribbons & TuTu:tongue3:

 
 
True story, I trained taekwando for 8 years, we had full contact fight classes 3 times a week for high red and black belt, one of the black belts who was in our class was a pretty 16 year old girl, she had been training since she was 8.

One day at a rural park she was running for training, she finished, and was just walking a trail when a man jumped her from bushes intending to rape her, and tried dragging her in the bushes.

An ambulance took him to the hospital then jail, she was uninjured, in his mug shot his face was all bruises, 2 black eyes, lips split in multiple places, broken nose, and he had cracked ribs as well..
 
I'm Hoping Mona Wins next Saturday , but if I was a Betting Man putting down Money , I'd have to Bet on Marine Nicol. Unless Mona can Stay on her Feet for 3 Rounds She Won't Stay out the Hospital. From What I See of this Champion, if she gets Mona on the Ground She'll Pound her
with Machine Gun Speed Punches till They Pull her Off .
if it airs on YouTube Live :dontknow:Not sure I Even wanna Watch till I Know the Outcome :tongue3:
 
Last edited:
If it's In Japan I Think Friday is Saturday there
One site Says 3 Days :dontknow: it's Monday in Japan

K-1 WORLD MAX 2026 in Tokyo.
 
Last edited:
:hello2:Mona Kimura defeated Marine Nicol via a unanimous extra-round decision at K-1 WORLD MAX 2026 on September 12, 2026, at the Yoyogi National Stadium 2nd Gymnasium in Tokyo:headbang:



I Believe First Time Mona was out of Breath
 
Last edited:


She Claims she Didn't get to Do what her Trainers Wanted her to Do.
Probably why she Won. It wasn't a Dance Routine ! The Fact She can Think Fast Worked !
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom