What's new

This is an odd pin perhaps??

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found an old dump behind my house detecting. After bout 1 1/2 of digging only came up with this. It kinda looks like a pin? It doesn't function like actual scissors cause it doesn't separate in the middle. Any ideas??
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    193 KB · Views: 118
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    191.2 KB · Views: 125
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    82.9 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 8
I agree... Hairpin. That's pretty cool[emoji106]

HH, Relic Nut
91a8ac5821d611e95ba3f91a4ff4e9bc.jpg
 
Last edited:
I could see it being on old tie clip.

Traveling salesman at a convention- certainly couldn't run while wearing that...

After further research- I amend my previous guess....

Screen Shot 2016-03-28 at 8.06.39 PM.webp

Yep, hair holding device.
 
Last edited:
very nice find
 
Cool find I've never seen one of those before
 
With the clasp the way it looks, I also am going to say hair piece. I have found a ton of different ones underwater with the same clasp design.
 
I remember my mom wearing one of those when i was a little kid and she was a nurse . Not sure if it means anything or a coincidence
 
Without a doubt, its a hair pin. That's a very neat find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom