What's new

This is how we roll...

hbrown22

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
385
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
north Middle Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
I mean row :) Our 40 yr old artifact we bought yesterday. It's a 1973, 15', aluminum Sears canoe. Plan to hit the creek Sunday to reach the hard to get to areas. Hope we find some good stuff, can't get to parts of the creek by foot due to the steep terrain.

image-4117494969.webp
 
Upvote 0
Cool! You should be able to haul quite a few relics in that thing.

Good Luck this weekend!
 
Nice Heather,
Aluminum lasts forever, and can be easily welded and fixed as needed.
Good luck...
Steve
 
Thats a sweet looking canoe. Hope you find a real killer!
 
Nice canoe. I bought a new 17' Grumman Eagle in 1983 and have had it ever since. "I've" never rolled it over in all these years. But someone here did in a creek long ago. I would never say here who exactly it was, but ask Kinchafoonee if he wants to talk about it. :tongue3:

Good luck that canoe will likely get you to places that other people have not hunted.
 
We have a little red cannoe. It awesome because you can get to so many more places. Congrats on your new cannoe.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom