What's new

This is one I could never place..

johnnyi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
146
Golden Thread
0
Location
new jersey
Detector(s) used
minelab, white's xlt, deus xp, fisher aquanaut, white's twin box
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have since found the missing piece, but lost it just as fast! This seems to be early auto racing related. It reads, "John _______Speedway, Philada. & New York"
 

Attachments

  • unknown badge.webp
    unknown badge.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 389
Kevo, that sure sounds like a good clue. I never even considered anything but auto racing until you mentioned this.
 
Upvote 0
Maybe a bicycle head badge— depending on the size, that is.
 
Upvote 0
"Did I miss the size?"

Sorry, it is roughly 3" tall by 2 1/4" wide.

PBK, I think you i.d.'d it. A bicycle badge! There was a "speedway" and the name at the top could possibly be John Wannamaker. I never even considered anything but auto. Good call!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom