What's new

THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS

Up here in Canada, we eat beaver tails in maple syrup but if you can't bag a beaver, then these will do.....

Screenshot-19.webp
 
One time I went to my local Ace hardware and they had a sale on Ant killer and it was limit of 6 per customer. I told the cashier
I wanted 6 more and she said sure You can have as many as you want and rang them up separate.
Limit 4 doesn't really mean anything? This is probably dangerous for you to know nevermind
 
My Dad was brought up in Brooklyn, and in my house growing up, we always had Mallowmars and Hydrox. I preferred Oreos to the Hydrox tho.

Mallowmars on the other hand are IMO so much better than Moon Pies. Not that there's anything wrong with Moon Pies, but the Mallowmars are just a little better.

The proper weay to eat a Mallowmar;

1) Refrigerate
2) remove from package
3) break the chocolate shell with your finger (it'll crack like glass)
4) pick off the chocolate pieces, one at a time
5) pull off marshmallow from cookie and eat
6) dunk the remaining chocolate covered cookie in milk
7) Repeat until Mom says you'll spoil your dinner
8) sneak in one more

:)
 
One time I went to my local Ace hardware and they had a sale on Ant killer and it was limit of 6 per customer. I told the cashier
I wanted 6 more and she said sure You can have as many as you want and rang them up separate.
Limit 4 doesn't really mean anything? This is probably dangerous for you to know nevermind

Actually, the Mallomars were on sale 3 weeks ago, but they ran out. I think the cashiers ate them all. I asked for a rain check and was given a slip for up to 4 packages. Normally, Mallomars are $4.89 each.
At 2 for $7. ,, I paid $14 for 4 packages instead of
$19.46. I saved over $5 but gained 400 pounds. lol
 
Last edited:
Man!! You guys have got me slobberin' all over my keyboard!!:tongue1:
 
Do they go good with rum ?
 
Actually, the Mallomars were on sale 3 weeks ago, but they ran out. I think the cashiers ate them all. I asked for a rain check and was given a slip for up to 4 packages. Normally, Mallomars are $4.89 each.
At 2 for $7. ,, I paid $14 for 4 packages instead of
$19.46. I saved over $5 but gained 400 pounds. lol
Wait a minute! You didn't saddle up the wife & lids plus a few of the neighborhood kids to go in separately to grab 4 packages each!?!?!

Man O Man what a horrible waste of resources..................
 
I like them frozen with a cold glass of milk. Instant brain freeze.
 
Mallomars were created by Nabisco in 1913 and first sold to a grocer in West Hoboken, N.J.
The metropolitan New York City area boasts the most loyal Mallomars fans. More than 70% of all Mallomars sales are generated in the shadow of the Big Apple.
A Mallomar is a sweet chocolate covered marshmallow on a wafer. In my opinion, they go much better with milk than any Oreo. I put mine in the refrigerator to chill them.
Unbelievable, but Very Dangerous.

A moon pie???
 
That's exactly what I thought!

Try eatin' 'em with an RC cola. If you hear banjos ....

I always thought that RC Cola and Moon Pies as a southern staple was a joke until my aunt made a bet with my brother about a Super Bowl. The prize was an RC Cola and Moon Pie.

BTW - Have you ever tried heating a Moon Pie in a microwave for just a few seconds?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom