What's new

THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS

against the wind

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
24,896
Reaction score
24,983
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The local supermarket has "Mallomars" on sale.
Two for $7.
Maximum, 4 per family .
I already had 4 plus a glass of milk.
Oh my, there goes my boyish figure.
VERY DANGEROUS
20170224_121656.webp
 
What is this thing you call mallomars?
 
Mallomars were created by Nabisco in 1913 and first sold to a grocer in West Hoboken, N.J.
The metropolitan New York City area boasts the most loyal Mallomars fans. More than 70% of all Mallomars sales are generated in the shadow of the Big Apple.
A Mallomar is a sweet chocolate covered marshmallow on a wafer. In my opinion, they go much better with milk than any Oreo. I put mine in the refrigerator to chill them.
Unbelievable, but Very Dangerous.
 
Hi AGW; I'll take 10 boxes please. !!! On my figure I'll take he 5th. !!! PEACE:RONB
 
I was born and raised in NJ and I have never heard of them...I'll bet they are good though.

Bill
 
i will take the beer in the background :occasion14:
 
Woo Hoo, that would make my Blood sugar spike upward for sure! Sounds wonderful and if not diabetic, have one for me!
 
Woo Hoo, that would make my Blood sugar spike upward for sure! Sounds wonderful and if not diabetic, have one for me!

I am with you, Dsdigger. The days of even one Mallomar are long gone.
 
Yep, refrigerated is the way to keep and eat those babies!! A shame the rest of the country doesn't have them, they are TASTY!! A great breakfast food!!
 
Must be some kind of a secret Yankee super food.

Never herd of it down here in the south.

Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 7.02.18 PM.webp
 
Ya..... I never herd of them either, but I know about the moon pie !! Maybe I can get some from amazon ??
 
Only way to eat them is on a totally empty stomach and cram as much of them in your mouth as quickly as possible.
 
That's exactly what I thought!

Try eatin' 'em with an RC cola. If you hear banjos ....

I don't know...I think Ned Beatty ate one once and the next thing you know...he was squeeling like a pig.
 
I think I have seen these at Cracker Barrel in the south. But I have had these when I lived in Illinois. YUM YUM. It is strange how products are sold only in certain parts of the country. I now live in the banana pudding eating capitol of the world and you can't buy a banana shake at McDonald's.
 
It is a candy that can bring on furniture disease in men if not eaten at a normal pace and within reason. Yep, your chest will soon fall down in your drawers.
 
Loved them as a kid, got turned on to Moon Pies in the service. Either one will work for me. Coincidentally I bypassed a 24 count box of Moon Pies while shopping the other day, the temptation was extreme.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom