What's new

This is weird...space bar won't work when using TNet????

TrpnBils

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
873
Reaction score
1,234
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So the other day I went to respond to a comment on here and my space bar wouldn't work. I chalked it up to a dying keyboard and moved on...except it works everywhere else. That was at work on a desktop computer....always worked fine before.

Fast forward to this morning and I went to respond to another thread and the same thing happened (on a laptop at home this time). As I'm typing this right now it works fine, but it's been EVERY TIME I try to use the quick reply or to send somebody or respond to a PM over the past few days that it doesn't work. Basically I can write threads just fine, just not reply or send PMs! If I want to do either of those I have to open MS Word and type it there before copying and pasting it over.

It's odd that it's happening on two different computers, different networks, and different days but it's consistent at both places. Is this anything anybody else sees or am I just lucky? ???
 
IdontthinkanythingiswrongwithTreasurenetmyspacebarworksfine.
 
funny,butmine'sactuallyaproblem!lol
 
Bummer....that's gotta be a hassle..... maybe a post in the help forum, an administrator may be able to help.
 
What Time of day ? if it's between 4:30 and 4:50AM Eastern.
blame the Server Updating/backups/etc..
 
Last edited:
Maybe it's your thumbs that are not working and the space bar works fine?
 
The space bar does not work--if replying to someone

Barton
 
I can space with quick reply. But if I am using "reply with Quote" the space bar does not work.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom