This place I call Home

I love all the new pics! The face and Gator are both awesome! I am also enjoying the PM's but am not allowed to respond to them!! >:( (((You have exceeded the limit of 10 personal messages per hour. ))) Stupid stupid rule! :'(

That sounds like my email server ,

"You have exceeded your data transfer quotient for the 24 hour period beginning..."

LOL

It's a business line what do they expect?

I don't think I have ever had 10 PMs in one hour, LOL

Thom

Bah! The last few days I run out of PM quota in the first 15 mins of the hour then I sit here pouting about it til I can answer the others! lol

Thanks o much for the Elk pictures with the snow, I'm glad you took the time. We don't see those around here :(. They are priceless!

But another favorite of mine is the first spring time photo with the river. Would you mind sending it if it's not a bother? :)

I have to go back and look for the markers, once I got to th river shot I could'nt wait to respond!

Cyndi,

I don't need a response if it will save some space in your hour. LMAO

I have a couple disks of a little farther east in an area halfway between Leadville and Basalt if you would like to see them. Totally different country. Lots of trees and water and spectacular views. I'll post some if you want. I'll get some more this Spring, I make a once a year pilgrimage to see my POP, (Grandpa) We put his ashes in one of his favorite places.

Thom

:P I wanted to respond ya goof!! Love the bumper sticker and the shirt too! Can't wait to see the other pics you have either! :D

Kim,

are you referring to the one in Post #30? If so sure.
I have several different ones that are full size,
That is a small reservoir off the end of a small creek.
I know you guys have rivers wider than that.

drop me an email as I may not have saved the addy.
Sorry. I just don't do that unless I have your say so.

Thom

Nope #80. We do have wider rivers, but that shot took my breath away. :) I like the bluff picture too. I live along the river but still can't get enough of it. Or any other river, so calm and peaceful. Right next door to perfect huh?

INOT,

Welcome to T-Net
and I'm glad you are enjoying this place I call home.

stand by for some home spun Visual therapy.
LOL
Coming right up.

Thom

No titles on these
Imay or may not post a discription.
Thse kind of speak for themselves

Attachments

• West_Central_CO_004_A.jpg
    West_Central_CO_004_A.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 337
Pop's place, We put my Grandfathers ashes here between these two collasal Granite boulders
and later my grandmother was put here as well.

Attachments

• West_Central_CO_002_A.jpg
    West_Central_CO_002_A.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 333

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back