What's new

This scraper looks like a face with crystal eye and mouth

pickin

Greenie
Joined
Apr 12, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought this one resembled a face with a crystals for the eye and mouth...

9gvvb4.jpg
 
Upvote 0
That's a very cool rock nice find ;)
 
neat one for sure
 
Nice now lets see the one with the hole in it in the background.
 
Nice'ns! Overall, the stone surface looks natural to me; however, I think that one could still be an artifact. Maybe a grinding, abrading or smoothing tool IMO. Could have been worn like a pendant also. I would have picked it up anyway.
 
I like just about all rocks that have inclusions in them.
 
Thanks for showing it.
 
Any chance of getting a pic of your creek? Just make sure there are no land marks showing so nobody will know where it is at. Also do you ever find any pottery?
 
Hey Rock.I got my April issue of Central states archaeology journal today. There is a article entitled "A Virginia Snake Head Pipe" by James E Maus,Advance North Carolina.Weren't you interested in a upcoming pipe article a few months back?

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 
hey hey pickin....................welcome to the Tnet!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom