What's new

This weeks 20 Boxes (with pics) (dont laugh)

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
just got finished with this weeks 20 boxes. the finds were meager this week. guess it just goes to show that doing massive volumes don't always produce a great score. out of the 20 boxes 17 were skunks and out of the 17 skunks 9 boxes were full of 1995's. well guess that is just the way it goes. if it were easy i guess everyone would be doing it. i think that is why so many people start hunting and then you never hear anything else from them in a few weeks. well anyway here is the take

40% kennedy's----8
90% kennedy's----2
walker--------------1
 

Attachments

  • MVC-022S.webp
    MVC-022S.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 418
  • MVC-023S.webp
    MVC-023S.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 430
Upvote 0
silvercop said:
9 boxes were full of 1995's.

Ouch! You're drilling down to the good stuff. They must have rolled a pallet of bags from the mint, all '95s. I've been seeing near box fulls of '96s here. Weird.
 
I am right there with you silvercop. Finding are meger around here these days. Everywhere I go I hear the "I just sold all my halfs" or "Some guy comes in here and gets them all". Went out for lunch and hit 10 or so banks, found a few loose but no silver. Like the high price of silver to sell but I really wish it would pull back some so it would wash out the amount of people looking for it.
 
LOL! Man but that is no laughing matter. I got those 95's last week. 4 out of 6 boxes nothing but 95's. This week was better though. I can't imagine going through that many boxes of 95's. Mundane. You will do alright next week.

Golden Silver
 
At least you got a walker, didnt see that the first time.
 
I guess Rich in Hartford has some lofty goals to shoot for
 
you could of manipulated your pictures you know.
 
Much better than my road trip today. Could be that the good boxes have made their way 1000 miles to the North in my territory. We will see.
Just kidding, I don't have any high expectations, just want to try something different.
There is no rhyme or reason, it's all just a crapshoot. Next week you will pick up a couple of hundred keepers,or maybe the elusive dream box :thumbsup:
 
Hey!! You got a Walker!! I'd sure be happy with that! We've still only got the one.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom