What's new

this weeks finds and a question

Cherryman68

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
538
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
Both boxes were skunks (cwi). Oh well haven't started placing my orders yet and I make most of my finds on roadtrips but work has been to crazy.

My question is this and hopefully some of you guys who are here all the time will remember: a while back someone posted about trading Indian head coins. I purchased some rolls from a friend to help her raise some money for her kids trip that were full of wheat's Indians and flying eagles. Someone said they collected Indian heads and wanted to trade them. Any one remember who it was or want to trade for some extra Indians?
 
Upvote 0
I would be interested. How would we do the trading. I don't have very many, but do have tons of wheatbacks.
 
Just to be clear I have indians and wheats for that matter that I would like to trade to someone for silver or other stuff I want.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom