What's new

This weeks finds (not too bad)

TheProf

Full Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
183
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 White's Spectrum Vibra-Probe 580 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This week's finds (not too bad)

Got a box of dimes Thursday and got skunked, picked up another today and found 2 roseys. My bank is too lazy to bring money out of their vault on a regular basis, so they asked me to call ahead when I want coin. So I did and when I got there a half hour later they looked at me with 2 heads, the one teller snapped at me "can you call first?". Before I could say anything the other teller piped up, "he did, I forgot he called". So what is the purpose? Also got 2 boxes of pennies. 26 wheats and 5 canandians, my best score so far, including a 1919-S in one and still working on the other. HH.
 

Attachments

  • treasure 056.webp
    treasure 056.webp
    49.9 KB · Views: 274
Upvote 0
Re: This week's finds (not too bad)

Nice score, yeah, I'd hate to interrupt the tellers from their book reading, texting, and just BS'ing in general......been there, done it. And don't forget, the vault teller is the queen bee.
 
Re: This week's finds (not too bad)

u got a nice bunch of coins! tho im confused, do u mean u got 26 wheats from one of the boxes, or both??? sorry im a little slow. :tongue3:
 
Re: This week's finds (not too bad)

26 wheats from one box!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom