aa battery
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2006
- Messages
- 10,646
- Reaction score
- 3,258
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
3rd photo is da back sorryRPG said:So, what's the back look like?![]()

jeff of pa said:appears to be a dial
That can be set at N
N=North ?
Odd no hole in center Though

size of a quarterIron Patch said:How big is it? I wonder if it's from a toy because of the needle pointing just to the right of the N, and it being part of the design probably meaning nothing.
Bear said:That gentlemen is the front cartouche of a bottle of Caron En Avion perfume. Please reference this link: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=20388/En_Avion/Caron/Fragrances
Incidentally I'm new here so hello to everyone also.

Bear said:That gentlemen is the front cartouche of a bottle of Caron En Avion perfume. Please reference this link: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=20388/En_Avion/Caron/Fragrances
Incidentally I'm new here so hello to everyone also.
1st of all WELCOME and this proves never say never here on TNETBear said:That gentlemen is the front cartouche of a bottle of Caron En Avion perfume. Please reference this link: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=20388/En_Avion/Caron/Fragrances
Incidentally I'm new here so hello to everyone also.

Bear said:Thanks for the welcome guys, AA sorry I couldnt have told you is was something rare and valuable.
Iron Patch said:Bear said:Thanks for the welcome guys, AA sorry I couldnt have told you is was something rare and valuable.
After a few years go by just knowing is good enough!![]()

stick around its fun. POST againBear said:Thanks for the welcome guys, AA sorry I couldnt have told you is was something rare and valuable.

But I will settle for a reference to confirm an ID. Dug it on my 2nd hunt with my bud Ironhorse and we have been detecting together for 10 years.