aa battery
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2006
- Messages
- 10,646
- Reaction score
- 3,258
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:stick around its fun. POST againBear said:Thanks for the welcome guys, AA sorry I couldnt have told you is was something rare and valuable.![]()
Wow cool ID. Who would have thought that.Bear said:That gentlemen is the front cartouche of a bottle of Caron En Avion perfume. Please reference this link: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=20388/En_Avion/Caron/Fragrances
Incidentally I'm new here so hello to everyone also.
You make us all look good. Welcome to TN. Im posting the pic from your link. 
should we introduce him to "PigNuts"?aa battery said:1st of all WELCOME and this proves never say never here on TNETBear said:That gentlemen is the front cartouche of a bottle of Caron En Avion perfume. Please reference this link: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=20388/En_Avion/Caron/Fragrances
Incidentally I'm new here so hello to everyone also.![]()
Bear said:That gentlemen is the front cartouche of a bottle of Caron En Avion perfume. Please reference this link: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=20388/En_Avion/Caron/Fragrances
Incidentally I'm new here so hello to everyone also.
and a Welcome, from me too 
Bear said:That gentlemen is the front cartouche of a bottle of Caron En Avion perfume. Please reference this link: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=20388/En_Avion/Caron/Fragrances
Incidentally I'm new here so hello to everyone also.
s.c.shooter said:Guess you guys nailed it. Was going to ask if it happened to be found in Roswell.

Iron Patch said:Maybe you can tell me this is rare and valuable!But I will settle for a reference to confirm an ID. Dug it on my 2nd hunt with my bud Ironhorse and we have been detecting together for 10 years.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,167264.0.html