What's new

This years first !

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10 kt 11.7 Gram :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • 101_1008.webp
    101_1008.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 687
Upvote 0
ron lord said:
The writing ? I don't know it's to small and my eye are to old.
Come on now. That's what they make magnifying glasses for. I'm blind in one eye and have glaucoma and I can manage. Surely it must make you curious as to what is on there? It's not even my find and i'm curious.
 
Way to break the ice Ron!
 
Ron if you cant read it send it to me ill let you know what ARA told me it said :thumbsup:. Man i need me one of those.

Dew
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom