NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it will slow down a little with waters getting colder around New England
but I hopefully will still get out a dozen or so more times before the end of the year
but here is a pic of this years gold - most of it is "old" gold - or older gold
very few fresh drops in there (some gold earrings are missing from the pic)

DSC00378.JPG

Upvote 0
Great finds, Thank you for sharing.
Happy hunting next years.

Your GOLD is out weighing your SILVER by almost two to one...great ratio....and it's adding up.....good hunting season....

That can melt into a nice car or truck !!!

Looking good!!

You have some really cool finds.......did you weigh it all?

You are having an impressive year and the stories of so many of those hunts you have shared with the readers on this sight. Thanks so much.

WOW. I knew you were knocking it out of the park, but that is huge. You must have had just the right movement of sand to uncover all that old gold. Best I can tell, that sand has all moved into my area, because the sand is much deeper than normal around here. Papa

Holy cow!! I wish my years gold looked like that. Those are some amazing finds!!!!

Hi Casper-2, congratulations on your excellent finds this year.

I do have a question. Are those water finds or a mixture dry sand and water?

Barry

All my gold this year is from in the water - all from saltwater
no land - no dry sand - no wet sand

:goldbar::goldbar::goldtrophy::goldtrophy::goldtrophy::goldtrophy::goldtrophy::goldtrophy::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::tchest::weee:WTG,,WOW,congrats to you & so happy for you,all your learning ability pays off:icon_thumright:I hope to get in the water like you & Wydah,,HH:hello:

Very Nice Casper, Congrads on all...........And encouraging to see, I have several old beach's here in the Chesapeake Bay, retiring in Janurary. Hope I will do half of that amount. I'm planning a trip up your way, sure would like to stop in and watch/video a few hunts of yours and Whydal's....

Looks like one heck of a HAUL!! bigger question, have you tried to find/contact any of the "Class Ring, Military Ring or College Ring" owners? Congrats on a great season!!!!

My thought on returning rings. Ive returned 4 this year not many compared to others and cant tell you how many returns on the beach while hunting. Ive noticed more and more people seeking me out to find their lost stuff. Returns are great press for our hobby as opposed to always reading some one didnt fill their holes. There is a down side im finding. More people out there looking for rings find us and now there are web sites where hunters get paid to find the rings. More and more posts asking for help to find rings and people checking out our finds to see if we have their rings. Im even getting other hunters come up to me saying they are looking for a rind did i find it. If my wife lost her $10,000 ring id sure be looking her. These could sure lead to scams and another reason NOT to show your finds on the beach. So if you post an expensive honey of a ring id say be willing to give it back.... because someone might just ask in the future.

Dew

My thought on returning rings. Ive returned 4 this year not many compared to others and cant tell you how many returns on the beach while hunting. Ive noticed more and more people seeking me out to find their lost stuff. Returns are great press for our hobby as opposed to always reading some one didnt fill their holes. There is a down side im finding. More people out there looking for rings find us and now there are web sites where hunters get paid to find the rings. More and more posts asking for help to find rings and people checking out our finds to see if we have their rings. Im even getting other hunters come up to me saying they are looking for a rind did i find it. If my wife lost her $10,000 ring id sure be looking her. These could sure lead to scams and another reason NOT to show your finds on the beach. So if you post an expensive honey of a ring id say be willing to give it back.... because someone might just ask in the future.

Dew

Well said and put, they would still have to prove they lost the item / ring.... that's exactly why I never say if it does have any inscriptions at all or dates ... just another thought... what if you already sold it for scrap... then what... what a can of worms we have opened....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back