What's new

Thought Id share my finds lately..........

Rosco Bookbinder

Full Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250. Are there others?
Thought I'd share my finds lately..........

I've had some skunks and a few good ones but the other day when I got one roll at a bank and she spilled them on the counter to count them I wanted to grab then NOW!!! Turned out to have 9 40's and 1 90. That was fun. Just finished two boxes. Found 9 40's and 3 90's. Found a 1986 Ellis Island commerative in a roll the other day too. The picture below is always fun. "Wonder what that is in the middle"....eheheh
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_001.webp
    ScreenHunter_001.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 229
Upvote 0
Re: Thought I'd share my finds lately..........

Love to see silver in the roll. So what was it, Ben, Walker, Morgan.................
 
Re: Thought I'd share my finds lately..........

killerwine said:
I'll guess 40%....

Me too!

WTG, Rosco!

Did you ever turn a half into a double sided ring yet?
 
Re: Thought I'd share my finds lately..........

TXTim said:
killerwine said:
I'll guess 40%....
Me too!
WTG, Rosco!
Did you ever turn a half into a double sided ring yet?

Not a walker or ben or even a morgan. It was a 40 but I"LL TAKE IT!!!

Tried the double side ring thing and like my brother it turned out WAY to big. We still haven't found out what the trick is yet. I'm hoping to get some info from a guy that has made a jillion of them. I'll keep you all posted......
 
Re: Thought I'd share my finds lately..........

Good job.

As for rings, maybe start with a dime?

HH.
 
Re: Thought I'd share my finds lately..........

Sheldius said:
Good job.
As for rings, maybe start with a dime?
HH.
Doesn't work that way. To have a ring the size I need (12) you have to use a half dollar. It's been talked about and the article he wrote been passed about a jillion times. There is just something to it that isn't quite understood. Info when I/we get it.........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom