T Tim Helms Full Member Joined Oct 12, 2014 Messages 170 Reaction score 491 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used garrets at gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 15, 2018 #1 when were these made Attachments IMG_2763.webp 254.3 KB · Views: 141 IMG_2764.webp 375.9 KB · Views: 112
mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 15, 2018 #2 http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/35973-dug-so-many-false-1-signals-till.html Upvote 0
C CaptEsteban Bronze Member Joined Jul 26, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,217 Golden Thread 0 Dec 15, 2018 #3 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/10625749098123110/ Upvote 0
Yak1366 Bronze Member Joined Oct 22, 2017 Messages 1,293 Reaction score 2,308 Golden Thread 0 Location Ringgold, Georgia Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Garrett ATPro, ProPointer AT, Retriever II Primary Interest: Other Dec 15, 2018 #4 Still a neat find!! Congrats!! Upvote 0
Icewing Silver Member Joined Jan 5, 2016 Messages 2,644 Reaction score 5,532 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Arkanslaw Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 15, 2018 #5 Dude, I just dug one of those stinkin' Florida Pool Products tokens 2 days ago. Grrr. Upvote 0
Subterranean Silver Member Joined Jan 31, 2012 Messages 3,966 Reaction score 8,893 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 15, 2018 #6 I have found them also. I think they were for throwing into your pool so the kiddies could swim to the bottom for them. Sub Upvote 0
I have found them also. I think they were for throwing into your pool so the kiddies could swim to the bottom for them. Sub
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 15, 2018 #7 Cool relic anyway Upvote 0
Icewing Silver Member Joined Jan 5, 2016 Messages 2,644 Reaction score 5,532 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Arkanslaw Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 16, 2018 #8 I went back to the place where I got a 925 ring and dug that one the other day and found 4 more today, but no more silver. Upvote 0
I went back to the place where I got a 925 ring and dug that one the other day and found 4 more today, but no more silver.