What's new

Thought it was a toy badge at first

Barrydang

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
297
Reaction score
1,160
Golden Thread
0
Location
alabama
Detector(s) used
minelab, fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought it was an old toy badge at first but it has a big hole in it.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
Not a bike sprocket I think valve handle as well if it is a bike sprocket the chain would have to be pretty big
 
Upvote 0
That gear is pretty old and took the old style chain. Early 1900's. It would be the bottom chain pictured. The top chain type was used up until WW2 and was called a skip-tooth. Used before WW2 mainly. Gary

chain ring.webpchain types.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skip-tooth sprocket boys!! Todd knows whats up
 
Upvote 0
I thought sprocket, but I'll go with rusted out center for a planter disc?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom