What's new

Thoughts?

baspinall

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
2,465
Reaction score
846
Golden Thread
1
Location
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found by a friend. My opinion. May have been worked but weathered. Buttttt more leaning towards natural.
 

Attachments

  • 1495044316612.webp
    1495044316612.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 1495044332211.webp
    1495044332211.webp
    49.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 1495044343939.webp
    1495044343939.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 1495044351934.webp
    1495044351934.webp
    53.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 1495044360467.webp
    1495044360467.webp
    60.7 KB · Views: 83
Upvote 0
Yep id say natural too... Happens to me all the time, especially walking creeks

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
 
Now thats a hard one for me to decide. Creek find or field find?
 
I'm not really sure where he found it.
 
I'm not really sure where he found it.

Hard to say then. Has the rite shape but looks very creek worn if its a artifact. I will say if its anything I would say a hoe by the size of it. The Hoes here werent made in the best material and not made very well either most look like flat rocks in a Hoe shape. I dont keep them cause they look to be able to go either way. Im pretty sure I found 1 today but I didnt keep it.
 
looks to be granite, so i would say nope.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom