What's new

Three firsts.... one hole Seated and Barber Halfs and seated dime !!!!

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
67
Golden Thread
0
Location
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Three first's.... one hole Seated and Barber Half's and seated dime !!!!

Hi all,Got out to an old foundation site today for abit.This site is in front of my brothers house and I've been there quite a few times and never found much to speak of till today.I stopped to see my brother and decided to give it another shot.As I was heading out I told my brother that there had to be something good there and that some day I was going to find it....well not 15 min's later I was in shock !!!!! I first found two penny's that I think are Indians.Then as I was following a deer trail I got a good hit and was thinking modern quarter......then I flipped the plug and it was still in the hole so I'm thinking cool mabey a large cent.Dug down about 8 inches and saw a large silver coin !!!! Picked it up and saw the eagle....first I'm thinking OMG it's a draped bust half !!! I dident want to wipe it so I was going to run to the house and clean it but cheaked the hole again....bingo another signal !!! Out popped a seated liberty half !!!! So now I'm freakin out and ran to the house to see what I had.Cleaned em up abit and saw that the draped was actualy an 1892 Barber half and the seated was an 1875 cc half then I whent back...cheaked the hole and had a weak signal down deep.....dug an 1887 seated dime !!! All three are coins that I have never found in all my years of detecting.....I'm going back shortly !!!!!
 

Attachments

  • MVC-004F.webp
    MVC-004F.webp
    58 KB · Views: 1,056
  • MVC-005F.webp
    MVC-005F.webp
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,040
Upvote 0
Re: Three first's.... one hole Seated and Barber Half's and seated dime !!!!

Moonshadow said:
Absolutely beautiful.....makes me wanna cry! :'( WTG Keiser!! :icon_thumright: Hope you find more!

HH,
Moon

Thanks Moonshadow. ;D


I thought I would add that the Barber still has mint luster to it and is in awesome shape.I've been trying to get better pic's but my camera is crap.The two pennys are 1881 and 1864 Indian's.
 
Re: Three first's.... one hole Seated and Barber Half's and seated dime !!!!

That ROCKS!!!

Great 1st and all together :headbang: :headbang:

Time to take some Vacation and stay at the brothers ;D
 
Re: Three first's.... one hole Seated and Barber Half's and seated dime !!!!

WOWOWOWOWOOW!!!!!!!!
 
Re: Three first's.... one hole Seated and Barber Half's and seated dime !!!!

Thanks y'all. Going to hit it again tomorrow and I have a new site with an old foudation,old house and church to hunt tomorrow.....busy busy ! ;D
 
Re: Three first's.... one hole Seated and Barber Half's and seated dime !!!!

kieser sousa/rip said:
Thanks y'all. Going to hit it again tomorrow and I have a new site with an old foudation,old house and church to hunt tomorrow.....busy busy ! ;D


I wonder how long it would take to drive from so. il. !!!!! :wink: thought ya might need some help!!!! great finds there bud ,,, thanks for sharin,,,,



arthur
 
Re: Three first's.... one hole Seated and Barber Half's and seated dime !!!!

Good Grief, Guy....(GGG), leave some for someone else!!! ::)
Man, all of us would (almost) kill to have a day like that.
Go back and do it again, and KEEP US POSTED......AND ANGRY.......AND JEALOUS!!!! :notworthy:
 
Re: Three first's.... one hole Seated and Barber Half's and seated dime !!!!

Thanks y'all. Throwin some coffee up in my head and then I'm headin out for more ! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom