Three Hikers Missing What Happened Where Are They

Javaone

Aug 9, 2010
Phoenix
Oroblanco said:
How about a short recap of what IS known of the last known location(s) of these men, where their vehicle was found, maps etc the info that may actually help someone locate them - please. Some of our members and readers may be headed into the right area to look for them, and that basic info may help. Thank you in advance;
Oroblanco

SSAR has completed their search of the grid – First Water Trailhead to Parker Pass to Black Mesa to Garden Valley. They will begin searching further east.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Per said:
Its obvious the three hikers were headed for Kemms Location. So what happened to them?

Interesting - so what makes you say it's "obvious?" There's alot of ground out there - wonder where John Kemm's been lately by the way? ??? ??? ::)

P

Per

Cubfan64 said:
Per said:
Its obvious the three hikers were headed for Kemms Location. So what happened to them?

Interesting - so what makes you say it's "obvious?" There's alot of ground out there - wonder where John Kemm's been lately by the way? ??? ??? ::)
If you read threads here you wouldnt be so under informed Mr. Cubfan. This was in the Lost thread here in this forum. "John,

I need a little of your help, if you can.

I don't know if you know it, but there are 3 hikers from Utah missing in the Supes.

They had a bunch of different maps in their vehicle - including some stuff from your "I found the LDM using Google Earth".

I'm hoping you can help with which way they would have hiked up to that area that you have marked - they want to fly a helicopter
over it tomorrow, if possible.

There seem to be a bunch of "newbies" around there, some talking about the coordinates, etc. Coordinates are one thing, how you
get your body up there from 3 different directions is quite another.

Any input would be very appreciated by the searchers. The trails leading up there is the most important, since these guys left with
no provisions, thinking they could do a "day-trip" every day.

Thanks,

Beth" No problem Beth let me give you my opinion. Best Regards John V. Kemm Also I would appreciate Jim Hatts and Cactus Joes Take As well as Mike Mcchesneys And anyone elses opinion for that matter. And thankyou beth for promptly bringing this to my attention.

P

Per

So cubfan your saying they were not headed for Kemms Location So all should outright dismiss that location correct. Ok I agree lets completely dismiss kemms location Agreed? All In agreement say I.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Paul,

It's not hard to see that we have someone posting as Per (Loke) and trying to disrupt the conversation. My guess is that it's someone who may have been getting their hands slapped by the moderator, and decided to start fresh.....and I do mean fresh. ::)

"Per" will immediately qualify for "IGNORE" in my book. :hello:

Loke (the real Per) is a gentleman, and around 100 + points higher in IQ than the "double".

See you soon,

Joe

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper said:
Paul,

It's not hard to see that we have someone posting as Per (Loke) and trying to disrupt the conversation. My guess is that it's someone who may have been getting their hands slapped by the moderator, and decided to start fresh.....and I do mean fresh. ::)

"Per" will immediately qualify for "IGNORE" in my book. :hello:

Loke (the real Per) is a gentleman, and around 100 + points higher in IQ than the "double".

See you soon,

Joe

My thoughts exactly Joe - OUTRIGHT!! :)

By the way Per, of course I remember that post, however I also know a number of people who saw the map(s) that the 3 hikers had in their vehicle. There was no concensus from what I heard as to where the maps were supposed to lead. I know at least a couple of those people were well aquainted with Mr. Kemm's supposed location.

Seems as though we have more than one poster who doesn't understand the difference between facts and theories, and isn't clear on the definition of "obvious."

I feel for the families of the 3 missing men and hope they find closure soon.

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Joe and Cubfan.

I had to look twice when I first saw the posts from 'Per' - however, I guess I should feel somewhat flattered that someone wants to pose as li'l ole me *chuckles*
Thanks again - and sorry for posting out-of topic.

Per

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
This sure looks like we have an IMPOSTER pretending to be Loke. Funny that this person would have one of Kemm's emails to post. :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

If Per is not attempting to impersonate Loke (the real Per) then my sincere apologies, I am judging by appearances.

Thank you Javaone for the info; it may help someone in making decisions where to look.
Oroblanco

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Roy,

I firmly believe that exposure to the light of day is the best cure for vermin. The more they are left to roam freely, the harder it gets to exterminate them.

Kudo's to the mod's for staying on top of these........posts.

E.B. is a good guy. You will probably get a chance to meet and talk to him at the Rendezvous.

Take care,

Joe

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Loke said:

I had to look twice when I first saw the posts from 'Per' - however, I guess I should feel somewhat flattered that someone wants to pose as li'l ole me *chuckles*

Per

Per,

You stayed out of these conversations for years because of the crazies. When they are gone, you will still have new friends here who look forward to your posts. As someone once said, "This in not DUSA".

Take care,

Joe

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
cactusjumper said:
Roy,

I firmly believe that exposure to the light of day is the best cure for vermin. The more they are left to roam freely, the harder it gets to exterminate them.

Kudo's to the mod's for staying on top of these........posts.

E.B. is a good guy. You will probably get a chance to meet and talk to him at the Rendezvous.

Take care,

Joe

I don't have any problem with E.B. sorry if I gave the impression that I do. I do wonder why someone would impersonate another member here, or what gain/entertainment there is in playing such games. The subject is the three missing Utah men, which I take as a serious subject not something to play games about. The fact that someone could and does take the lives of three missing men so flippantly is revolting and suspicious to say the least.
Roy

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
F.P.,

I see no reason to bring Vice President Dick Cheneny into this conversation. :help:

One other thing......I am not crazy. Maybe a little bent, but not broken. :tongue3:

Now Roy, on the other hand....... :dontknow:

Take care,

Joe

F

Felinepeachy

cactusjumper said:
F.P.,

I see no reason to bring Vice President Dick Cheneny into this conversation. :help:

I don't want to post off topic as this is a serious thread but
JC-hysterical.gif
..............................that was so funny.
JC_cheesy.gif

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper said:
Loke said:

Per

Per,

You stayed out of these conversations for years because of the crazies. When they are gone, you will still have new friends here who look forward to your posts. As someone once said, "This in not DUSA".

Take care,

Joe

I would have to agree with that statement.People that join DUSA are not allowed to use the personal tragedies of others as a means of promoting their own "I Found It" claims,as John V.Kemm, by various names,has done .Those that do,invariably find themselves with only one website from which to grandstand or appear only to heckle those interested in serious discussion.

Regards:SH.

leefields

Feb 25, 2008
Lake Hamilton Florida 33851
Detector(s) used
Excall 2 w/Anderson shaft ...
Minelab CTX 3030 ...
Minelab GT
sad.....they may have been found????

i could not get the link to work properly in IE so i used Chrome from Google to open a stable page and copied this below.....

*******************************************************************************************************************************
APACHE JUNCTION, AZ - Skeletal remains have been found in a central Arizona mountain range and authorities are checking to determine if they belong to Utah men missing since July on a gold mine hunt.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office said Saturday that the remains of two humans were located in the Superstition Mountains about 40 miles east of Phoenix.
the Sheriff's officials say it'll be up to the county medical examiner to identify the remains.

The three men from Salt Lake City were reported missing July 11.

Arizona authorities searched almost 100 square miles of the rugged wilderness area for seven days in triple-digit heat before suspending efforts.

Families of the men said they set out to find the legendary Lost Dutchman Gold Mine, but reportedly entered the wilderness with little water and camping equipment.
Two of the men were said to have medical conditions.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i could have ended this two years ago .. and these 3 guys would have most likely still been alive ..

i hold my self reasponable ...

and so will others when the truth comes out .. i real did locate the mine two years ago ... i dont think it was worth anyones life ..

how do end this .. how do i make it right ..?

good bye . !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread