What's new

Three in One

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 at 1.2 1at1.3 all 14kt
 

Attachments

  • 100_0241.webp
    100_0241.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 498
  • 100_0244.webp
    100_0244.webp
    81.1 KB · Views: 522
Upvote 0
my goodness!!!!!! :o !! what beach did you find them at?
 
Congratulations Ron on the gold rings.... :thumbsup:
Guess one-at-a-time isn't fast enough
for you. LOL Sweet finds and HH
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Nice finds. All 14k and I ever find around here is 10k. Maybe I sure work my way down south. Keep it up you ae doing great......Matt
 
Very nice finds, I would be happy with one. lol
 
Way to go ron! You inspire the rest of us.
 
Way to go Ron.
 
lear rolling out of hangar now - 97 mins. to touchdown :)

dinner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom