FoundInNC
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2012
- Messages
- 458
- Reaction score
- 638
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- Mebane, North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Gold and AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Upvote
0
for the life of me I will never understand why you detectorists keep finding point digging random holes. Makes me want to take a shovel out the the woods and dig random holes like a gopher.
for the life of me I will never understand why you detectorists keep finding point digging random holes. Makes me want to take a shovel out the the woods and dig random holes like a gopher.
I know right? I'm in fields full of plowed debitage, broken pieces and maybe a nice scraper....still no nice points much less a museum grade piece and watching metal detector enthusiasts pull them out randomly makes me wonder...


