Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter land ranger pro, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this silver spoon that I almost passed up...on second thought decided to look up what 835 means...just in case. (I only knew the 925 mark). Learned something new today!! Nice.
1000013005.jpg
1000013006.jpg

Upvote 26

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Nice. Thrift stores are here I think have already been gone over before I even try.
Here in Oz too. My misses used to volunteer in a charity one. It was disgraceful, the sorters out back got first pick and she said she would see them now n then go back and forwards to their cars with stuff. The front workers would pick through for good brand clothes, shoes and jewellery taking bags of them home to sell them on ebay or gumtree. She left in disgust. They're too connected also, stuff comes in, they do a quick google lens search on the phone, see its worth something and its gone and never makes it to the shop front.

OP
OP
Mvgirl

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So gr
Here in Oz too. My misses used to volunteer in a charity one. It was disgraceful, the sorters out back got first pick and she said she would see them now n then go back and forwards to their cars with stuff. The front workers would pick through for good brand clothes, shoes and jewellery taking bags of them home to sell them on ebay or gumtree. She left in disgust. They're too connected also, stuff comes in, they do a quick google lens search on the phone, see its worth something and its gone and never makes it to the shop front.
So greedy!! ...and to think people donate there thinking its going to help people 😠

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Mvgirl

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wait til you find some gold ring with 333! 8k! You learn real fast.
Only gold I found so far is a chipped gold plated bent up ring with my detector. Was still cool. Also found a gold ring with my eyeballs just sitting on a soccer field...that was awesome!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread