Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter land ranger pro, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this silver spoon that I almost passed up...on second thought decided to look up what 835 means...just in case. (I only knew the 925 mark). Learned something new today!! Nice.
1000013005.jpg
1000013006.jpg

Upvote 26
Nice. Thrift stores are here I think have already been gone over before I even try.
Here in Oz too. My misses used to volunteer in a charity one. It was disgraceful, the sorters out back got first pick and she said she would see them now n then go back and forwards to their cars with stuff. The front workers would pick through for good brand clothes, shoes and jewellery taking bags of them home to sell them on ebay or gumtree. She left in disgust. They're too connected also, stuff comes in, they do a quick google lens search on the phone, see its worth something and its gone and never makes it to the shop front.

So gr
Here in Oz too. My misses used to volunteer in a charity one. It was disgraceful, the sorters out back got first pick and she said she would see them now n then go back and forwards to their cars with stuff. The front workers would pick through for good brand clothes, shoes and jewellery taking bags of them home to sell them on ebay or gumtree. She left in disgust. They're too connected also, stuff comes in, they do a quick google lens search on the phone, see its worth something and its gone and never makes it to the shop front.
So greedy!! ...and to think people donate there thinking its going to help people 😠

Wait til you find some gold ring with 333! 8k! You learn real fast.
Only gold I found so far is a chipped gold plated bent up ring with my detector. Was still cool. Also found a gold ring with my eyeballs just sitting on a soccer field...that was awesome!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back