dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Called Big Boys Hobbies to order a t2, he told me he was going on vacation to call back a week later. After a couple days I thought I call KC. First call got answering service, was told they would call back in 24 hours. They never called back, strike one. Called the next two days and set on hold for 15 to 20 minutes both times for strike two and three. Waited a few more days and called Bart and received t2 yesterday.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have yet to buy from Bart, although I have spoke to him on the phone and would have ordered but he was out of stock on the item I wanted. He seems to really have his stuff together...

Pigstick

Jun 11, 2013
Full-time RVer
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have to agree with you dirtscratcher, KellyCo has struck out with me. Unboxed a new detector with a bad coil, called to get a RMA number that was suppose to be emailed in a "couple" of days which, over a month later has never come. Emailed to let them know I have never received the RMA email, have had no reply. Just typed an old fashion letter and mailed it to them. 3 strikes... I will gladly pay a higher price with someone else that actually takes care of business.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have to agree with you dirtscratcher, KellyCo has struck out with me. Unboxed a new detector with a bad coil, called to get a RMA number that was suppose to be emailed in a "couple" of days which, over a month later has never come. Emailed to let them know I have never received the RMA email, have had no reply. Just typed an old fashion letter and mailed it to them. 3 strikes... I will gladly pay a higher price with someone else that actually takes care of business.
Call sales manager Gene at Kellyco ext. 106. He fixed a issue I had with Kellyco and I can assure you he does care.

AC500

Apr 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had my dealings with MillerMDZ, he will deliver and his inhouse financing is the best, his communications skills may not be the best but you will get what you pay for. With all the horror stories about KellyCo its one place Im sure to steer clear from.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread