enamel7
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2005
- Messages
- 6,415
- Reaction score
- 2,551
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Gold
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Since I am now contributing to society again (got a job), I am now picking my boxes a day late. I will still post them as the day delivered. Looks like right when I was back down to the silver on the pallet, they rolled more and put them on top of it. 4 boxes gave up:
1992S clad proof.
Picking up Friday boxes on Monday, but not expecting much.
HH
Gilbert
Since I am now contributing to society again (got a job), I am now picking my boxes a day late. I will still post them as the day delivered. Looks like right when I was back down to the silver on the pallet, they rolled more and put them on top of it. 4 boxes gave up:
1992S clad proof.
Picking up Friday boxes on Monday, but not expecting much.
HH
Gilbert
Upvote
0







