What's new

Time for a new detector

PowerDetecting

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 27, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charleston, SC
Detector(s) used
Previously purchased: Bounty Hunter pioneer ex, Fisher CZ21, Minelab Excal ii, CTX 3030, T2 SE, F19.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sold my Fisher F19 a while back because I needed the money and now I am looking to purchase another machine. I hunt 1700-1800s home sites mostly and I am currently thinking in the lines of these detectors.
1. F75 newest version
2. t2 newest
3. Fors relic
4. Deus
5. AT Max

Am I missing any other good detectors for heavy iron and target separation? I know the macro racer but I have used it and didnt care for it at all so I will pass on it.
 
I would at least look at the Minelab E-Trac. Great machine when there's heavy trash! Go slow and pick put the goodies!
 
White's V3i is decent for relics, to. But warrants the same technique as the E-trac, go slow. The deus is my go-to machine 99% of the time.
 
whites mx sport does great in the iron even with stock coil, I LOVE THIS MACHINE. I also hear it gets even better with the smaller coil, haven't had enough cash to get one for mine yet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom