What's new

Time to rock!

Yep, it's another weekend....... LOL.

Remember, you do it to yourself, yep just you....... :laughing7:






Oh well....... :laughing7: 8-)




have fun and be safe.......
 
Seemed appropriate, it almost being sunday, already nightfall....... :laughing7:




and back to our regularly scheduled programming....... :laughing7:


 
​
 
Last edited:
Lotsa smooth criminals out there, no matter what day or night, of the week! :laughing7:




Prepare for the worst, hope for the best! :icon_scratch: :hello: :laughing7:





Death us the least we have to fear....... :notworthy:
 
I been waiting for someone that can read lips. :laughing7:

Like, we can talk about it......





or not...... :laughing7:


 
I been to the edge and there I stood an looked down....


 
​
 
Ain't it great! :laughing7:

Maybe a little bit different kinda rock...... but none the less........ :notworthy: :laughing7:


 



​
 
Last edited:
​
 
​
 
​
 
Dang, can't play Puddle of Mud. Hates me...A naughty word in it.
So. Crank it!
 
Clean version, RC. Ah yes, the younger generations people's rock......

 
There you go and a person can understand the words. Not bad for a younger generation song.
Yep! I can't understand that one word though.....
Not bad. they need haircuts though......
 
OMG get a Haircut!!

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom