Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This part two of Al Bielek's revelations of his travel through time caused by the USS Eldridege, Philadelphia experiment incident. Traveling far into the future to learn what occurred. In the timeframe, there was a very short world war three, causing unknown casualties as those records were lost to time. HOwever the earth changes did occur. Coastal areas under water, massive earth quakes destroyed all but about 350 million people on earth. (This is what we avoided by altering our timelines).

Here is part two of his record for posterity. Made in 2000, apparently in Denver for posterity. The videos were sent in 2012 by persons unknown to be revealed now.
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here is part one which is only twenty minutes or so. About mind control, "Montauk Boys", and a key chemical FLUORIDE. Begun during Hitler's reign and co-opted by others. Recorded in Denver in 2000. Bielek is describing pretty much the scenario we face today but, as he has been in the future, Humanity does survive and no return to the stone ages.

TEST:
Know those 3D pictures you can't always see in 3D? When you see the complete image in 3D, your right and left brain hemispheres are in sync. People who have been brain washed, memories erased etc can not understand the image. Assuming no brain damage, they have been brainwashed at some time in their past. As those memories have been stored away, they will not admit it. There is a fifteen minute cure. You will hear it in the testimony about manipulation of your neck muscles. That's it. One fifteen minute session and brain halves are again in sync with corresponding memory return. There is a website with the 3D images so check it out. I'll let you know what I see or don't.

The mind control may be what sets off mass murderers, JFK killings, and many more. Look at the video. Hopefully there will be others released. Remember Dr. Bielek was part of all the programs he talks about. Many people not as werll known as Bielek have been disappeared Suicide or accident. All murdered. BY who? That's where this is going.
BB

http://Montauk Mind Control - Archive Footage - Al Bielek
Montauk Mind Control - Archive Footage - Al Bielek - YouTube

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
MONTAUK:
Montauk
It's (Montauk) very large. It extends for miles, especially the 5th and 6th levels. Almost all of it was constructed in the late 1920's or early 1930's. We talked to one of the men who was one of the contractors who built it. It was built on government orders right after the depression started. It was built in six levels. They covered the top over with earth. It's known locally as "the hill". Its a huge base. There may still be some use of it. Most of it is shut down. The power has been on for two years now, single phase 220 volt. The elevator used ran on three-phase 440 volts, and that has not been turned on, probably because they plugged all main openings and the elevator shaft with concrete.

No, but I know they're there. The last time two people went out there to look they were abducted. They were knocked out electronically and taken underground to another facility where mental adjustments were made on them. They were returned to the spot, but one of them was not returned exactly at the same time as the other. There was about a 2 second gap and the one that was already there saw it. They knew immediately that something was wrong. They were given a warning. The underground system is still in operation. There are three entrances near AIL. They have three plants in the Farmingdale area. Brookhaven National Laboratories have an entrance to the system. There is also a connection to the Newark ITT Corporation building. From there a spur that goes to the ITT facility at Nutley. There is also a tunnel that goes from Newark to Wright Patterson AFB.
ORION TECHNOLOGY AND OTHER SECRET PROJECTS Al Bielek and Preston Nichols

Montauk Boys
Mind control

Mind Control 'Programmed' Individuals

The lone gunman that we hear about in assassinations, assassination attempts, school shootings, etc. are mind controlled individuals who had been 'programmed' to carry out those missions. Ted Bundy, the 'Son of Sam' serial killer David Berkowitz, Oswald, Timothy McVeigh, the Columbine shooters, Chapman, Sirhan Sirhan, etc. were mind controlled individuals who were programmed to perform these killings. Tens of thousands of young teenage boys were kidnapped and forced into a mind control training program called The Montauk Project starting around 1976. Al Bielek, under mind control, was involved in many areas of the secret Montauk Project. After slowly recovering his memories beginning in the late 1980's, he came to realize that there were at least 250,000 mind controlled "Montauk Boys' produced at 25 different facilities similar to the underground base at Montauk, Long Island. Many of these boys were to become 'sleepers', programmed to go into action at a later date when properly "triggered" to engage in some sort of destructive or disruptive conduct. Other Montauk Boys were woven into the fabric of mainstream American life as journalists, radio & TV personalities, businessmen, lawyers, judges, prosecutors, etc.
Mind Control-The Ultimate Terror

Al
told us that Reich was one of the first scientists employed by the CIA in mind control research. When he realized what the aims of the CIA were in the late 1940’s Reich quit the program after sabotaging the research, but it was too late to stop them from using his work. The Montauk Boys Program was based on Reich’s findings and the researchers forced the boys to engage in sodomy in order to get psychic control over them. Carol told me that the reason I was particularly uncomfortable at Montauk is because I had been one of the early recruits as a child. Al told us that many of the boys died before he was able to get the programmers to stop forcing their cooperation. This would help explain my hatred for this kind of activity. Al says that as he travels around the country he now recognizes many men who had been recruited in the program. The first few hundred were taken from the immediate vicinity. After it became apparent that this would lead to exposure of the program, they used the time tunnel technology (this had been used to abduct Al and his associates from around the country) to pick up boys, brainwash them, and return them before their absence was noticed. This technology was contributed by the B Sirians, whom Al says are the hardware merchants of the galaxy. Carol and I are finding out what the aliens got out of that deal. [2001] The Adventures of Don & Carol Croft – Parts 1 - 10

* The term "Montauk Boy" originated as a colloquial term used in my Montauk research to describe boys or young men who have received some sort of mind control programming via the Montauk Project or some similar activity. They are discussed in my books Montauk Revisited: Adventures in Synchronicity and Pyramids of Montauk: Explorations in Consciousness.

MK Ultra
MKULTRA

MKULTRA had about 139 to 150 sub-projects ... nobody knows what they all were, or even if that is the subtotal. It's the basic mind control project of the CIA after WWII. He has files on as many of these as he can possibly get. "I have in my possession about 80 of the 149 sub-project files which I obtained through FOIA, filing requests with the CIA on each deceased investigator of interest." (I like that.)

The CIA, Mind Control & Children: A Talk by John Rappoport

"As of 1997, a high level former Illuminati programmer said that she saw documents that indicated there were at LEAST two MILLION people in the USA who were programmed under MK Ultra or Monarch programming. Her info does not include the approximate 10 MILLION young people who were programmed under the earlier phase of the "Montauk Boys" style of electronic mind control programming (1999 information). The Montauk programming takes less than a week for a full blown program install and less than 30 minutes for a typical tune up' or to add new programming. You no longer have to program one person at a time. The electronic method can insert the programming information directly into the subconscious mind for an entire room full of programming victims. The newer electronic method of mind control will work equally well on boys or girls, whereby the earlier phases of the Montauk programming were trauma based and would only work properly for young boys, thus it acquired the name of Montauk "Boys".

Today, there is a Montauk style electronic mind control programming center in EVERY MAJOR CITY IN THE UNITED STATES and they can easily crank out 1-2 million new 'recruits' each year, maybe more-maybe much more. I'm trying to remain conservative. What makes the mind control programming even more insidious and secretive is the use of the Montauk time tunnel. They take the kids from a point in time-let's say at 11 PM on Jan. 10, 2004. They will take the kid(s) into the time tunnel and deliver them to a programming center for maybe a week of programming. After the programming is completed, the kid will be REINSERTED in TIME to about one MILLISECOND after 11PM on Jan. 10. 2004. That person has just gone through ONE WEEK of mind control programming, but as far as HE knows, only one millisecond has passed in HIS time frame."--Ken Adachi

With the CIA and National Security Council firmly established, the first in a series of covert brain-washing programs was initiated by the Navy in the fall of 1947. Project CHATTER was developed .... The research focused on the identification and testing of such drugs for use in interrogations and the recruitment of agents.[5] The project was officially terminated in 1953.

The CIA decided to expand their efforts in the area of behavior modification, with the advent of Project BLUEBIRD, approved by director Allen Dulles in 1950. Its objectives were to; (1) discover a means of conditioning personnel to prevent unauthorized extraction of information from them by known means, (2) investigate the possibility of control of an individual by application of special interrogation techniques, (3) investigate memory enhancement and (4) establish defensive means for preventing hostile control of agency personnel. In August 1951, Project BLUE BIRD was renamed Project ARTICHOKE, which evaluated offensive uses of interrogation techniques, including hypnosis and drugs The program ceased in 1956.

Three years prior to the halt of Project ARTICHOKE, Project MKULTRA came into existence on April 13, 1953 along the lines proposed by Richard Helms, Deputy Director of Central Intelligence (DDCI) with the rationale of establishing a “special funding mechanism of extreme sensitivity.”[6] .... A host of German doctors, procured from the post war Nazi talent pool, were an invaluable asset toward the development of MKULTRA. The correlation between the concentration camp experiments and the numerous sub-projects of MKULTRA are clearly evident.

The various avenues used to control human behavior under MKULTRA included radiation, electroshock, psychology, psychiatry, sociology, anthropology, graphology, harassment substances and paramilitary devices and materials “LSD” being the most widely dispensed “material”. A special procedure, designated MKDELTA, was established to govern the use of MKULTRA abroad. MKULTRA/DELTA materials were used for harassment, discrediting or disabling purposes.[8] Of the 149 subprojects under the umbrella of MKULTRA having been identified, Project MONARCH, officially begun by the U.S. Army in the early 1960’s (although unofficially implemented much earlier) appears to be the most prominent and is still classified as TOP SECRET for “National Security” reasons.[9] MONARCH may have culminated from MKSEARCH subprojects, such as operation SPELLBINDER, which was set up to create “sleeper” assassins (i e. “Manchurian candidates”) who could be activated upon receiving a key word or phrase while in a post-hypnotic trance. Operation OFTEN, a study which attempted to harness the power of occultic forces was possibly one of several cover programs to hide the insidious reality of Project MONARCH. Ron Patton( Project Monarch: Nazi Mind Control )

Over two million Americans have been programmed by trauma-based mind control since 1947, & the CIA admitted its Mind Control publicly in 1970, and yet the existence of the mind-control is still secret to the general public. The Illuminati Formula

Appendix I: The Programmers

Claudia Mullen, client of Valerie Wolf, reports to the Presidential Commission: "Between the years of 1957 and 1984 I became a pawn in a government scheme whose ultimate goal was mind control and to create the perfect spy. All through the use of chemicals, radiation, electroshock, hypnosis, drugs, isolation in tubs of water, sleep deprivation, brainwashing, and verbal, physical, emotional and sexual abuse. I was exploited unwittingly for nearly three decades of my life, and the only explanation given to me was that 'the end justifies the means' and I was serving my country in their bold effort to fight communism. I can only summarize my circumstances by saying they took an already abused 7 year old child and compounded my suffering beyond belief.

In 1958 I was to be tested, they told me, by some important doctors coming from a place called The Society [... that's the Human Ecology Society, a known CIA front]. I was told to cooperate, answer any of their questions, then since the tests might hurt, I would be given shots, xrays, and jolts of electricity. I was also instructed not to look in anyone's face too hard and to ignore names, as this was a very secret project ... but to be brave and all those things would help me forget.

Naturally as most children do, I did the opposite, and remembered as much as I could. A Dr. John Gittinger [Rapaport: these people in the testimony named names, they did not screw around ...] tested me and Dr. Cameron gave me the shocks, and Dr. Green, the xrays. Then I was told by Sid Gottlieb I was right for the Big A ... meaning Artichoke."
The CIA, Mind Control & Children: A Talk by John Rappoport

World War Three, which has been negated by our new timeline, is what this evil group intended. They still try in the Middle East. Or china, Japan, North Korea or anywhere. It will not happen and the players are exposed. I could never forgive anyone intent on killing six billion or so Humans. For what? If they are removed to another planet or better yet a space prison that would suit me. Let them fight to the death over food. Anywhere but here. I would hunt them down like the vermin they are. Those options are certainly in their minds. Maybe that's what they're afraid of?

March 2013 will be the month of great revelations and by mid-summer we should be rid of all these monsters. IMHO
BB

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I fell asleep anh hour in, that guy has a soothing voice. A little strange but I will keep an open mind. Time travel aye? Kind of a strange story I will say that much.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread