What's new

Tiny Treasure

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
1,535
Reaction score
949
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Beach, California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Of course I'm back looking for the gold ...in all the old familiar places. ??? ??? ???

No gold today but discovered this scoop escaping tiny treasure. I had to chase it down until I discovered this small lump of purple. That beautiful purple that says Silver.

I cleaned it up and found that it was hollow and had lots of sand inside there. I kept hoping it was a locket but it was not. I'm not sure how an intricate hollow silver heart charm like this is made but it sure looks difficult and old....and now it's my Tiny Treasure. :hello2:



Sitting on a crusty dime to show the size
Silvertinytreasureondimesm_zps7e97db34.jpg
Silvertinytreasuresm_zps31c89f67.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Joe,

Good save.....I always get a kick out of finding small gold and silver....just the challenge I guess.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Very nice find Joe!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom