What's new

TNet members-mission impossible, we need help!

I hear ya voodoo, there for a while I couldn't find my house! The snow compacted somewhat after a cascade of snow off the roof so it has hints of being a house again instead of a snow cave! View attachment 1121040

Something maybe changing Jeff, after having the bee gees scared out of us by the weather guy for our next two snow falls, they have backed off a lot on the accumulations, about 2" here and 2-5" south of us....do we dare BELIEVE them?

Maybe Harrp is running on a backup generator and the gas is getting low? We can hope!


LOL on HARP I'm even starting to wonder :laughing7:

they are calling for upper 30's Rain & Snow here Sunday ,
but then What ? More sub zero Polar temps for the next week & a another Noreaster ? :(

Stay safe I hope this can't last into March.

Our normal highs here should be upper 40's f

(correction they already changed sunday to 33
Monday 3 and more Arctic temps from the North Pole(snows for next week :(
 
Last edited:


Ah, you found a video from my home city. It was made last year when we had the worst winter on record. Tons of snow and extreme cold.
So bad that a good portion of the city had no water from frozen water pipes. Spring was a month late and people were still without water as some water pipes didn't thaw until July!
It's not bad right now at -25 C (wind chill -42 C) but we really haven't had much snow this year.
What's screwed up is all the snow and winter storms everyone else is getting. Not much here in Winterpeg. We had our turn last year.
Well, winter always sucks here! :BangHead:
 
Haarp= Found

images.webp No wonder. It's down by your house! Note the lack of snow.
 
The farther north you live the more snow you expect. Throw that thought out the window, the jet stream is dive bombing places that don't normally get that kind of snow and cold, and in rapid succession.

I can't wait to see what all these cold temps do to the "averages"....I guess I replaced one to many regular light bulbs with the energy efficient ones! I'll be switching a few out for regular bulbs, if I can find them!

I can't blame Murphy for this one, he and the fire breathing dragon are in Aruba! Harrp is now on the hook! Lol!
If we get rain on top of this and the continued cold temps that will put the glazed frosting on these mountains of snow. I'm thinking we will still have snow mounds here in August! Last year I was detecting in February! Not even thinkable at this point (all the backhoes are busy).
We are in an uncharted winter program of some kind with no rules, just astounding surprises...and not the good kind!
 
Now your talking! Thanks Peachy!
We need a better look, who's got a drone with a go Pro?

Exactly where is that thing?

Muddyhandz that is an awesome video!
 
Last edited:
extreme weather anymore that's for sure. good for ice fishing, skiing, snowmobiling, ice skating, enjoy
 
Yep, and they are doing all that in the streets of Boston now!
 
HAARP -last one

russian-haarp.webpindex.webp Watch where you're pointing that thing!
 
I try to keep a stock of eats in my room. A lot of times the daughter and son-in-law cook something I don't care for, so I have a 'backup'. I've got some cans of Progresso soups, 3 kinds of sliced cheese, cans of chili, couple of kinds of chips and dips, my home-made 'trail mix' consisting of peanuts, cashews, dark chocolate chips, raisins, dried banana chips, M & Ms, dried fruits, etc., and lots of Ritz and saltine crackers. I'm not gonna starve! And I'm not gonna eat something I don't like, such as dark chicken or turkey. Can't stand the strong taste. lol
 
I try to keep a stock of eats in my room. A lot of times the daughter and son-in-law cook something I don't care for, so I have a 'backup'. I've got some cans of Progresso soups, 3 kinds of sliced cheese, cans of chili, couple of kinds of chips and dips, my home-made 'trail mix' consisting of peanuts, cashews, dark chocolate chips, raisins, dried banana chips, M & Ms, dried fruits, etc., and lots of Ritz and saltine crackers. I'm not gonna starve! And I'm not gonna eat something I don't like, such as dark chicken or turkey. Can't stand the strong taste. lol

My nephew took me Grocery shopping last week to Restock.
Should be good for another month on everything but Eggs, bread & Milk

But Hoping I don't need to hibernate another month :(
 
I think I found the Harrp --- banged on it with a hammer, I think I got it to start turning off, looks like it will be finished in July ---------- well, perhaps June ------ or maybe August ------- Hey, how does this thing work?????????????
 
Well that's impressive! Wonder if it has reverse? Peachy...if there's a knock on your door, don't answer and hide the drone, we'll back you. You were here on T Net all day with us, got it? That's our story.

Our son has been doing the grocery shopping...been eating a lot of cheese puffs lately, tasty!

Atta boy BosnMate! Give it what 'fer! Maybe if you drive over it a couple of times with the truck. If somebody asks what your do'n just tell them the darn thing took your quarter, no gum ball, your trying to get your quarter back.
One way or another, it's go'n down! Hopefully before we are the New North Pole!
 
'HAARP weather machine'!? Well, well. We average 120 inches of snow a winter and 30 and 40 below ain't that big of deal here. Only thing I can suggest is open a ski resort, legalize marijuana, and get John Denver to come back from the dead and write a cool song about your state.
 
Msbeepbeep,

Snow? What snow. It was in the mid 80's here last week. I haven't even seen two inches of rain here this winter. I guess global warming is localized.
 
We can literally ski off the roofs here, there's enough snow. Mass is fighting the legalization of the green herb, and as for dear old John I don't have that kind if power! :laughing7:

Biker mike we are willing to share the bounty with ya, transport maybe a problem tho.

The weather guy keeps mentioning our Arctic blasts are straight out of Siberia up over the North Pole, down the middle of the country and over to the NE.
Hmmm, could the snow maker be in Russia?

Possible rain on Sunday, you would think that would be a good thing, but it will add a lot of weight to the snow already here. There will be a lot more roof cave ins.
There was a sink hole that opened up and swallowed a plow truck, a little ironic.
 
I been doing some research, without a detector I'm sorry to say but working on that.But have sent out many scouts looking for this nasty beast you speak of. The results are in. It's not the machine that needs shut down, it appears someone here at the site has prayed to spend more time with their wife or have prayed for tolerance and patients. What has been done can"t be stopped because of this individuals desires at this moment. FIND this person and you shall at least be able to ask them to stop praying for something that's going to continue no matter what machine you look for. These types of prays, which I'm totally not against at the appropriate time when needed will and always are answered. I suggest allow this time to past, put your hands in your pockets, get a hold of yourself. Don.t panic it just causes fear in others. One last note A day just is it cant be good or bad, it's simple my attitude. And no it was not me that did this deed, but I did pray for a metal detector. Ashamed to say it might be a little fall out from that. So find a heat lamp and wait it out. Best of luck to you all.
 
I FOUND IT! I'm sorry to say that when i went to shut it off, my phone rang and startled me and accidentally pushed the "turbo lock" button. My bad.:BangHead:
 
Ma@kitty- I thank you for that info, could be part of the answer to our over load of snow. No time for hands in pockets, got to shovel! Panic! Never! Check out the for sale section farther down the forms list you just may find the answer to your prayers.

Rodarian- don't sweat it! Happens to me all the time. Where there's a will there's a way, may not be my way but there's some kind of way! It's probably a simple thing like spilling soda on the key board.
 
High so far "33" ? I forgot 30's exist

jkjk.webp
 
Remarkable
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom