What's new

TNet members-mission impossible, we need help!

Msbeepbeep

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Messages
15,841
Reaction score
24,153
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T'Net members-mission impossible, we need help!

As you know we have had an unbelievable cold, snowy, icy, winter in parts of the United States!
We are calling on all T Net members thought out the world to help us find the Harrp weather machine and turn it off! Your mission should you decide to accept it is to search for, find and turn off the Harrp weather machine! Report your adventures and investigations and hopefully successful results! This maybe a long process, but we are counting on you! In your MD'ing adventures keep an eye out for this weather menace.


At my location in SE Mass. I have not found any trace of the Harrp machine.
 
There has to be a stop point the rest of us are drowning in snow!
 
I've searched very thoroughly and it is not in my yard.
 
We are getting snow right now. Could be up to 14 inches they say. Truly the end of civilization in this neck of the woods.

If it clears out I will check the pasture, it must be hiding there.
 
There has to be a stop point the rest of us are drowning in snow!

Hell... today I'd LOVE to have just snow. I'm dealing with 1.5" of solid ice on a dirt road with my car 70% stranded across the road!!!!!
 
We are getting snow right now. Could be up to 14 inches they say. Truly the end of civilization in this neck of the woods.
If it clears out I will check the pasture, it must be hiding there.

Dave, we've that same 14" + here, coming as the forecast continues to say.

It's time for me to run my 4wd over my kilometer driveway again just to keep it open :(
 
It must be in my yard. I just came in off the porch and it is a bone chillin' 46 degrees out there.
 
Dave, we've that same 14" + here, coming as the forecast continues to say.

It's time for me to run my 4wd over my kilometer driveway again just to keep it open :(


I plan on running my (diesel) tractor blade across my 1/3 rd mile driveway and then grinding the rest in with my monster coal rolling diesel in the morning. After coffee. After my morning sabbatical. Maybe after lunch,,,, if I feel rowdy enough. Or maybe I will just have a beer and watch it melt for the next few weeks.

I am one of those,, evil guys that horde food and such in case I don't feel like socializing with the rabble.
 
I've searched very thoroughly and it is not in my yard.

Welcome peachy! Have we seen you round these parts before?
 
I plan on running my (diesel) tractor blade across my 1/3 rd mile driveway and then grinding the rest in with my monster coal rolling diesel in the morning. After coffee. After my morning sabbatical. Maybe after lunch,,,, if I feel rowdy enough. Or maybe I will just have a beer and watch it melt for the next few weeks.

I am one of those,, evil guys that horde food and such in case I don't feel like socializing with the rabble.

Oooooooh, beer and twinkies! you dog you...:laughing7:
 
Oooooooh, beer and twinkies! you dog you...:laughing7:
I keep pop tarts around in case of a party. Or guests I like. You like the s'mores, brown sugar or strawberry relevant?
 
Nope, first visit. Howdy
I am sure you will find the site hospitable, sort of.

Your handle looked familiar, so thought I would ask. Carry on peach!
 
Red and I Have been Eating as Many Beens As We Can To Increase Global Warming On the other Side!!!! Lol Chug
 
I keep pop tarts around in case of a party. Or guests I like. You like the s'mores, brown sugar or strawberry relevant?

Been years. Strawberry probably. Warmed better than cold but hey, if I'm hungry enough frozen would do.
All set though. Busted open some Cheetos to go with doughnut holes....:thumbsup:
While dogfood is kept stocked, I'd run low on that before goin hungry here.
Non perishables must be enough to last at least a couple weeks or something will come up. Just rotate stock out over time.
Not unusual to go a week without power every couple years though I can usually get out. A matter of like yourself wanting to.
 
Hell... today I'd LOVE to have just snow. I'm dealing with 1.5" of solid ice on a dirt road with my car 70% stranded across the road!!!!!

I'll need clarification to wrap my mind around that. Your car is on the other side and you are bringing it home piecemeal, 30% so far? Or ... It is perpendicular on the road blocking two thirds? Errrrr .... what?
 
Awesome song Kemper! Lol! Made me laugh!

Welcome to you Peachy thanks for searching for our evil menace!

Chug and Red thanks for doing your part...don't light a match unless your out side, you'll have one of those unexplained house explosions.

Lockster99. 46 degrees in Texas! Next thing you know your going to have to pry the sun up! Don't wander too far north you'll flash freeze!

Dave44 Check the pasture when you make your next beer/pop tart run.

Limitool You've been doing the parallel parking slide again haven't you? Your 70% there, just don't try it down hill.

Releventchair keep a look out next time you venture out to restock.

The search goes on!
 
Find the HARRP weather machine??????? I can't find the end of my driveway !!!!!
 
another 3 to 5 coming down here now :(

even though they say most will stay south of the Mason Dixon this time
 
I hear ya voodoo, there for a while I couldn't find my house! The snow compacted somewhat after a cascade of snow off the roof so it has hints of being a house again instead of a snow cave! image.webp

Something maybe changing Jeff, after having the bee gees scared out of us by the weather guy for our next two snow falls, they have backed off a lot on the accumulations, about 2" here and 2-5" south of us....do we dare BELIEVE them?

Maybe Harrp is running on a backup generator and the gas is getting low? We can hope!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom