To All Treasure Hunters - Our Legal Rights are at Risk! WE NEED YOUR HELP!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
goverments are about control* always have been -- always will be -- thats why the founding fathers of america wanted as small of a "federal" govt as possible with strong states rights and personal rights in place.

the founding fathers knew then as folks do now -- a unchecked large govt will grab all the power it can --it is the nature of govt to do that, then just as now.

lately its been the govts says --the people do * --folks forget that "we the people" have rights and that govt is supposed to help and serve the people -- not take things from us and fiscally enslave us for their benefit .

AKiwi

Aug 4, 2005
Hastings, NZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500
ivan salis said:
elections as well? --- WE MUST "PUSH BACK" AND BALANCE THE SCALES "E MAIL WIZE" AND SHOW THAT IT IS NOT SUPPORTED BY THE "PUBLIC" THAT MATTERS "WE THE PEOPLE --FLORIDA & USA TAXPAYERS"--- AND POINT OUT THE FACT THAT OUTSIDE OF THE USA FOLKS SHOULD HAVE "NO SAY SO" IN REGARDS TO "OUR" MATTERS ---

read the "comments" posted on line at the state of floridas website -- note for yourself the LARGE AMOUNT of FOREIGN PERSONS attempting to sway "our" policies with their input ( SINCE THEY CAN NOT DO IT IN THEIR COUNTRY --THEY DO NOT WANT US TO IT HERE EITHER )* I'm asking YOU THIS are you ok with non florida --non american -- non taxpayers telling us what we can or can do here in FLORIDA / THE USA by causing changes in OUR STATE OR FEDERAL POLICIES?? --- because frankly I'M NOT. --- IVAN

Yeah OK Ivan, I agree with you, but lets take this one step further............
"Foreign Persons attempting to sway......." Lets ask the people of Iraq
My 2 cents worth

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
answer to Akiwi*---- and they blow us up over there don't they for what they veiw as meddling in their affairs? -- I'm rather peaceful ---I'm just saying "outsiders" deserve no input on our matters (ie they do not vote here.) -- and for the record I have not voted once in any iraqi election ever nor have I added any comments to any iraqi govt websites about what their "policies" should be or how they should run things or what their "rules" regarding shipwrecks or metal detecting in their country should be ---mainly because its their country and thru them voting they will decide who amoung them will run their country
---we will not be there forever (its just seems that way at times) -- I long ago learned this fact ---*you can not force people to do things * they must want to do them * oh while you stand over folks at gun pointed at them -- you can force complance ---but then as soon as your out of sight --they will do as they please * so it must benefit them or it will not work in the long haul --unless your a total ruthless regime that upon hearing some one didn't do as they were told -- you go to them right away and bang you shoot em dead -- thus ruling thru fear of death --- just how saddam ran iraq ---only these 2 ways will work --total ruthlessness over a cowed / enslaved population--or by the will of the people.

Gold_Needle

Jun 21, 2005
Fired a Salvo at them!!!

Okay, just sent it to the black hearted rouges may their livers rot in hell, as all those who block our pursuit of treasure, Arrrrgh.
:coffee2:

Silentbob

Aug 31, 2008
Guys, how much does it cost to setup a correspondance college?

Set it up, all sign up, you are now students. Badda bing.

tramp

Jan 27, 2006
this is what i sent.. damn straight, let them know just how dumb these pos'ts are..
----
The small operator and small treasure hunter can find untold new shipwrecks and not only help himself/herself, and family, but also the state of florida when they need badly needed addtional monies WITHOUT raising taxes..sometimes states put the wrong foot/feet forward.. and you wonder why the politicians this election will be booted out of office...

WAKE UP..use some common sense for a change.

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent my comment to the bureaucrats and entitled my letter "Remember Mel Fisher !"
~ Texas Jay
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bloodybillandersonmystery - I also posted your plea on our own message board at Bloody Bill Anderson Mystery group where we have 164 enthusiastic members.

Ed-NH

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer ll
Message sent thanks for the info 8)

Ed-

cassbiz

Feb 17, 2007
Schmölln, Germany
Detector(s) used
OKM, Whites, JW Fisher, Mala
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am so tired of the government taking away our freedoms one at a time. It is as though there is nothing more important that they need to deal with. Perhaps someone should mention the economy. As a Salvor, I am funded via private parties not government entities.

Or go directly to the Florida web site and click on "Make Comment"

Subject is "1A-31 Oppose"

https://www.flrules.org/Gateway/View_notice.asp?id=6172515

Silver Fox

Dec 8, 2007
New York City, USA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
Aaargh, me mates! My missive has been launched. Blarney, I will unleash my cutlas against their throats if they go near my treasures or prevent you mateys from doing so and keeping whatever you find. Pssst, look in Davey's Locker, but don't tell 'im I told you!

Silver Fox
NYC

OP
OP
rgecy

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
Guys, thanks for all the positive responses. I know we can really make a difference by coming together.

Thanks again for those of you who have helped.

Robert

Jazdo

Oct 11, 2007
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes,Golden Sabre II, & Inca!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sent them a NAY message!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread