What's new

To my out of town friends...

Crispin

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,636
Reaction score
2,857
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I stumbled across a new beach today after doing a little research. With the sand shark, literally, targets every foot. Hunted for three hours. This is what I kept. I threw out 6 dozen bottle caps and two dozen nails. Also, a lot of big deep iron to dig if you enjoy that type of thing. Let me know what weekend is good for you and we'll start the tour. Unfortunately, all that glitters isn't gold. Junk rings and earrings, but I gave you a close up anyway.

Crisp

DSC_0417.webpDSC_0418.webp
 
Upvote 0
ok am I the only one wondering why anyone needed an allen wrench on the beach?
 
thats some scoopin! i like the skull and crossbones and the hasp. lots of neat stuff though.congrats on the fine doins.
 
:thumbsup:Lotsa targets I say! Clear out all the hooks and call me...I'll come and help you then!!:icon_jokercolor:
 
Why would anyone need an allenhead wrench at the beach........ to fix their rollerskates !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom