What's new

To those who doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igyjastabay

Full Member
Joined
May 28, 2014
Messages
165
Reaction score
137
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Beach SW FLORIDA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/n...3-took-18-years-clovis-today-updated-pic.html

Yes this is mine, it is me. The first artifact to be posted on this forum. The first artifact to catch a place on the top end. I posted this because I have had a slew of emails with wild accusations, like being a mole. That is so much BS. I am an average dude that happens to be an Eagle Scout. Damn, 2,000 views in 3 days kinda made think a little bit.
 
Upvote 0
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/n...3-took-18-years-clovis-today-updated-pic.html

Yes this is mine, it is me. The first artifact to be posted on this forum. The first artifact to catch a place on the top end. I posted this because I have had a slew of emails with wild accusations, like being a mole. That is so much BS. I am an average dude that happens to be an Eagle Scout. Damn, 2,000 views in 3 days kinda made think a little bit.

For the record, that is not the first artifact to be posted on our artifact forum nor the first to make banner here,

First post in artifact forum. (Forum started April 2, 2005)
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/north-american-indian-artifacts/5896-bucket-so-cal-shards.html

Here is the first artifact to make banner. June 9, 2008
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/n...r-than-colonial-copper-update.html#post907371
 
Last edited:
where is this coming from anyway?
 
What is this jibberish?
 
The point is impressive anyway, that's for sure.
 
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/n...3-took-18-years-clovis-today-updated-pic.html

Yes this is mine, it is me. The first artifact to be posted on this forum. The first artifact to catch a place on the top end. I posted this because I have had a slew of emails with wild accusations, like being a mole. That is so much BS. I am an average dude that happens to be an Eagle Scout. Damn, 2,000 views in 3 days kinda made think a little bit.

any coa's with it? Kill letters?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom