To WHOMEVER still doesnt understand, the plan for us common folk !

I bet Switzerland is laughing or shaking their head at the sheep in America.....

This is in 2005...OMG...

..........LOL

You really like YouTube.

Yep....:headbang: This is for you..:award_star_gold_1:.. now move along, your holding back the herd..8-)

You shouldn't use up all your time in this thread, it might be to much for you..:laughing9:

Last edited:

Well Blue..... Ice T does state in the video "If someone wants to kill someone, they don't need a gun to do it" Then he was asked "if a gun made it easier" he responded " You can use, ah ,ah, you can strap explosives on your body, they, do that all the time" Tell me if the laws concerning explosives fall under the 2nd? I'm not trying to start a "dust up" or anything in regards. I recently have been made aware that armor piercing rounds may no longer be available for public purchase? All the same Blue, we may have different views on different subjects..... However, I DO believe that we would have an awesome time hunting treasure together. I'll bring the Moosemeat EH? With respect EH

BackBacon

Here's a tune from Ice T's second album "The Iceberg". Listen to the lyrics in this video please, everyone or anyone? I would also encourage everyone to listen and read the lyrics from his first album "OG" as well as all the lyrics from the (his second) album "The Iceberg". I thought this was the kind of crap y'all didn't like? Sorry Blue.... This drug addict is not a very good spokesman for the "cause" either, so to speak. We should converse about magnet fishing sometime though. I have developed a keen interest in the subject recently.

Stockpicker doesnt like socalled garbage(the truth)he just believes in plagiarism:sign10:

I'm curious.... do "you" believe in "your" truth as to say "Stockpicker doesnt like socalled garbage(the truth)he just believes in plagiarism" ???

Ever notice, how its the ones from other country's that pick the most at this subject....saying who is and who isn't the best spoksman, while still one the other side of the fence looking in...

Anyone legally here, born or raised....that backs the Constitution is good in my book, what they do to feed their kids is on them, God will handle that...peace

Last edited:
I'm curious.... do "you" believe in "your" truth as to say "Stockpicker doesnt like socalled garbage(the truth)he just believes in plagiarism" ???

Please stay on TOPIC...I cant control people and what they post but people can control themselves....:BangHead:

Ever notice, how its the ones from other country's that pick the most at this subject....saying who is and who isn't the best spoksman, while still one the other side of the fence looking in...

Anyone legally here, born or raised....that backs the Constitution is good in my book, what they do to feed their kids is on them, God will handle that...peace

My Social Security Card says New York on it. I'm from both sides of the fence. I was only making observations in relation tho the videos that were posted to this thread. LOL I'll try not to make any sense from now on.

My Social Security Card says New York on it. I'm from both sides of the fence. I was only making observations in relation tho the videos that were posted to this thread. LOL I'll try not to make any sense from now on.

Thank you....

I read somewhere it would take a thousand years to watch them all.

Its crazy..I haven't typed in anything in the search box that hasn't had a video made about it..lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back