What's new

Today at the beach

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Decided to try a local beach to the south, ran into Debby who was going to water hunt with her Excal. After a short time I bagged a 10KT. white gold band with small diamonds and what appears to be a stainless ring with 3 small magnets inside. Not many targets but it was nice to cool off and find gold
 

Attachments

  • Luck.webp
    Luck.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 718
  • Luck.webp
    Luck.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 658
Upvote 0
NICEEEEEEEEEE FIND.. badda bling big.
 
I like the ring with the magnets inside. I'll bet it sounded off loud........
 
Never get tired of seeing rings and rings and more rings!!!
Nice 4 year anniversary ring. The less years the bigger the daimonds. The ten plus rings have tiny little flakes.
 
Nice finds Les :icon_thumleft:
 
I got to go to the beach, I got to go to the beach, I got to go to the Beach, I got to go to the beach , I got to go to the Beach, I got to go to the beach, I got to go to the BEACH !! Dam you did Very Very Good ! Nice Find !and most of all , I Go To Go To The Beach. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: ;D ;D
 
Great work out there, beautiful ring. It is heating up down there?
 
NICE Finds! Gotta Love the beaches..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom