What's new

Today at the park--clad AND silver

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2007
Messages
1,634
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Location
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
This morning, I got to one of our local parks and started detecting. I was getting a few bottlecaps and pulltabs, then a dime signal appeared on my TID. I dug it and it was a clad dime. I scanned around some more and got another dime. After about 30 or 40 minutes I had a total of 2 pennies,2 nickels,2 dimes and 1 quarter...all clad era coins. :)



I then went to another area in the park and started hunting. After 40 minutes of the usual pulltabs and bottlecaps, I get a quarter reading. Up pops a 1934 Washington. Searching around that area, and less than 18 inches away, another quarter. A 1935 pops out of the ground.
A couple of bottlecaps later and nothing for 20 minutes.

I move a bit further on and get another 25 cent signal.

This time it is a 1914 Barber quarter. After searching around where I found that one, I don't find anything else, so after 2 1/2 hours ,I call it a day.
 

Attachments

  • clad.webp
    clad.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 823
  • 3silver.webp
    3silver.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 805
Upvote 0
Man ... that Barber quarter is a fine looking coin ... congrats on a good day!
 
Excellent!!!!

That Barber is so beautiful! Congratulations!



Ridley
 
I'm impressed-
Your research paid off!
 
Now I'm drooling all over my keyboard, Nice Barber!!!
 
An excellent day. Congratulations
 
Sweet looking Barber! Can we get a closer look dimeman? Great day. HH
Coinman66
 
Sweet! Nice work Dimeman...keep that site to yourself ;)

HH!
TBGO
 
Well Done! I would love to find some silver!

HH,
Moon
 
Very nice silver, I really like the barber,, way to go
and congrats on your hunt
Eddy
 
A Barber or Seated quarter is on my short list of goals for 2007. That one is a beauty!

Can we get a nice closeup of both the obvers and reverse...please?
 
Very nice Dimeman, WTG!!!
I'll take a 2-1/2 hour dig like that any day...
I know it's already been said, but that Barber is awesome...
Continued Good luck, & Happy hunting~
 
Nice Barber! Looks to be in awesome condition. Maybe I will find one one of these YEARS! :P
~Nash~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom