What's new

today I got a couple of better silvers....

Smoogle

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
814
Reaction score
262
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Coast NSW.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
beach near home because I was pushed for time, nice slope but no actual cut but has definitely reduced in sand since I was last there. Need another big swell to open up more goodness...
2 x 925's I got almost next to each other in a pocket of annoying sparkler wires - I nearly walked away but there was heaps of shell and pebbles to spur me on. HH
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2794.webp
    IMG_2794.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 0
Well done, congratulation!!:occasion14:
 
Nice finds Smoogle..... they really make some neat looking silver rings. I find myself wanting to keep a few just because we arent getting much for them. Maybe one day ill come up with an idea to make more off them than melt. Good hunt.

Dew
 
Nice Rings! Congrats! :hello2::hello2:
 
Woo-Hooo! Sweet rings - Congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Nice silver rings, the one with the stone looks old.
 
Nice pair of rings ..Did you clean them?
 
Nice finds...gold is next...good luck.
 
Congrats on nice silver!
 
goes to show you don't have to burn a 1/2 a tank of gas to find the goodies
nice hit on the 925's Smoogle :sunny:
 
Nice rings!!!
 
Very nice, congrats on the rings!
 
Smoogle, those are two very nice silver ring finds...I like the one on the left..looks to be an older ring.

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom