What's new

today in michigan...silver quarter, crazy buckle

postalgriff

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
1,093
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
had about an hour to hunt a yard of a house built in the 1860's. I posted the buckle in the 'what is it' forum, any help on it would be appreciated. we had a beautiful day here. thanks for looking all, Griff.
 

Attachments

  • 11-7.webp
    11-7.webp
    60.1 KB · Views: 568
  • 11-7 coins.webp
    11-7 coins.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 552
  • 11-7 buckle.webp
    11-7 buckle.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 563
  • 11-7 buckle back.webp
    11-7 buckle back.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 559
  • 11-7.webp
    11-7.webp
    60.1 KB · Views: 554
  • 11-7 coins.webp
    11-7 coins.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 542
  • 11-7 buckle.webp
    11-7 buckle.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 553
  • 11-7 buckle back.webp
    11-7 buckle back.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 555
Upvote 0
The Buckle Rocks :headbang: :headbang:
HH!!
 
good finds, that 1950 quarter is the year i was born in Detroit Michigan
 
That is a crazy looking buckle...looks Aztec inspired.
 
Man, how does someone lose a belt buckle? It's a mystery. Nice fines anyway.
 
nice finds i moved from mich a few years ago and really miss the good hunting there i spent lots of time on belle isle and around detroit there is tons of great spots there good luck!!!
 
I tried hunting Bell Isle once, but was quickly discouraged with all the junk.
I imagine there are some great finds waiting there, for those that have the patience.
 
Jackson Michigan. This is where the whitetail deer grow big. I used to hunt out that way :thumbsup:\


Tell Terrible Ted Nugent hi when you see him :wink:
 
I believe Nuge moved to TX if I'm not mistaken, not sure if he still maintains Jackson property.
 
That's a fine looking buckle.That 50 silver Washington is in fine shape. The edges are clear
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom