What's new

Today Was A Great Day. 💰

Conito@55

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2024
Messages
1,205
Reaction score
6,120
Golden Thread
1
Location
Carson City Nv
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
The Legend
Xp Deus2
Today my friend Kevin and I decided to go out and explore an old garbage dump in a ghost town that has disappeared. It's a very complicated place, but in the end, God has paid off.
20241027_113016.webp
20241027_113031.webp

20241027_113038.webp
20241027_180951.webp
20241027_181001.webp
 
Upvote 127
Congratulations!:goldtrophy:🎆🎇🌠 and Well done! that is a BeAUtiful Gold coin!
 
Fantastic! I have been detecting 22 years and still haven’t found a gold coin yet. I agree that all gold coins deserve a banner. Add my vote to the count. Stay safe, good luck and keep swingin.
 
Fantastic! I have been detecting 22 years and still haven’t found a gold coin yet. I agree that all gold coins deserve a banner. Add my vote to the count. Stay safe, good luck and keep swingin.
thank you so much
 
Congratulations on the gold 5 Dollar coin.

It certainly had tried to disguise herself.

You can do a replay in your thoughts for many moons.

That long drive got a whole lot shorter.
 
Fantastic find :) Thanks for sharing

BANNER !!! is my vote
 
Congratulations on the gold 5 Dollar coin.

It certainly had tried to disguise herself.

You can do a replay in your thoughts for many moons.

That long drive got a whole lot shorter.
Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom