What's new

Today Was A Great Day. 💰

Conito@55

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2024
Messages
1,205
Reaction score
6,120
Golden Thread
1
Location
Carson City Nv
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
The Legend
Xp Deus2
Today my friend Kevin and I decided to go out and explore an old garbage dump in a ghost town that has disappeared. It's a very complicated place, but in the end, God has paid off.
20241027_113016.webp
20241027_113031.webp

20241027_113038.webp
20241027_180951.webp
20241027_181001.webp
 
Upvote 127
Beautiful! :blob6: Educate me on the D, assuming it's a FIVE Dollar?
 
That was a fun and fantastic day for you my friend, big congrats!
I'm still amazed that the only coin found between the two of us was that. It was meant to be and I'm very happy for you!
 
A MAZE ING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Banner find
 
The two dirty pictures had me confused for a second. What 1902 coin has a coronet liberty head on it? Oh its a gold coin duh! Very good find Conito! Congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom